Prostate problems

I do get the struggling to pee very odd times these days ( embarrassing shaking it 20 times , bloke next door must think , hang on ) , 99% of the time I’m normal , I improved after 2 nd biopsy , but consultant says biopsy can make no difference , so in my case it can only be glass of red wine / pomegranate juice
Try it , I’m being serious , your not loosing anything , mrs said mil swore by red wine as she had women’s issues ( is it mastitis) & cured her
The main thing is there aware of your issue ,they will get there , I got a unexpected phone call other day as not due mri for a few months , Sharon my urology nurse checking all was ok , though soon as she got on about pumps I knew my mrs had put her upto the phone call
I wish I could help you with more advice but I’ve only got as far as biopsy’s , theyl get there lancpun , I no how you feel , it’s not easy how ever strong you think you are
Try that red wine / pomegranate juice , I’m not joking , I have a glass of wine every day when not at work , and a glass of pomegranate juice every day , been doing that since day 1 , 2 + years later I still do
Nb I don’t need a bloody pump , I’m bloody 61 not 20 , it just takes a lot more coaxing to stand to attention these days
Seriously all the best lancupn , I’m sure you’ll get there , they will get you sorted , stay strong mate