Prostate problems

lancpudn:

dozy:
8.7 psa this time , down from 9.1 last time , seems red wine & pomegranate juice is still working , though mrs said refraining from ■■■ made the difference ha ha
Anyway at least it’s going down , see what urology nurse has got to say in a couple of weeks , though bet my mrs has primed her before phone call ( mates ) , probably total ban on ■■■ for foreseeable future !!!

I’m with you in that I’d rather not go through another biopsy test, I’m hoping all results can be attained with blood tests :smiley: The side effects of the three monthly hormone treatment injections (Prostap) they said I’ll be having are certainly kicking in with hot flushes, sweats & tiredness aplenty. No libido/■■■ drive at all with this treatment as it replaces all your testosterone :open_mouth:

I’ve got an appointment at the Bolton urology next week for a flow test which I have to pee into a special toilet & been told to drink plenty of liquids before I arrive + a bladder scan as the external beam radio treatment apparently will make peeing even worse…Deep joy.

I’m happy to go as far as mri scan as last time I had a new scanner & while awake enjoyed watching the dolphins ha ha , the only positive from last biopsy is I’m peeing like a 20 yr old ( I’m wondering what they did when I was asleep !! ) 2 weeks after we’re a nightmare , strange as was fine after 1 st biopsy but didn’t like being awake while they did what they did
Best of luck lancupn , hope you get sorted