Medical after a stroke

Lucy:
I found my MP - or rather, my MP’s constituency staff - to be the way to an answer on that one, Simon. I got caught in a trap where DVLA missed a vital form out of a letter sending the vital form, and threatening full revocation if I didn’t send it back on time. At this point (as now, most likely) no-one answered their phone, and their email address bounced. Panic stations!

Long story short, emailed MP, his staff got onto DVLA via a special line, job jobbed. Still took 9 months and a pointless driving assessment overall, but if you’ve heard nothing after a month or so, try that route. :wink:

No problems with what was in the envelope Lucy, it was as stated in the note. There was no mention of the letter I’d sent a month before.

I’ll leave it another week, then try some gentle geeing up. If that doesn’t get results I’ll try the MP’s offices route.
I’ve got a job waiting for me to go back to. The DWP are going to get shirty soon too.
The DWP will get shirty, because I’m claiming ESA. That’s because a Govt’ quango says I’m too sick to do my job until they tell me otherwise. So I’m claiming money from a different dept’ until I’m told I can get back to work. Seems fair to me :smiley: I doubt they’ll see it the same way :unamused: