Ross on Wye cattle market

6 new good quality showers here now no longer up the stair’s either £2 if not parking .

I had the ‘pleasure’ of parking there last nite, I had already eaten before I got there, and thought seeing as it was only a fiver I would be ok to park there. Got there and pulled in, first thing I notice is a sign saying OVERNIGHT PARKING £10!! I tried to find somewhere else and the BP garage was full and I was running out of time fast.

Just cant understand why they can double the parking charges in less than a month!!

I will never park there again!

Potter:
I had the ‘pleasure’ of parking there last nite, I had already eaten before I got there, and thought seeing as it was only a fiver I would be ok to park there. Got there and pulled in, first thing I notice is a sign saying OVERNIGHT PARKING £10!! I tried to find somewhere else and the BP garage was full and I was running out of time fast.

Just cant understand why they can double the parking charges in less than a month!!

I will never park there again!

i parked there on thursday morning with another driver…yes £10 quid now for parking in a slum…woken up at 12.30 p.m. by boy racers from the nearby scrapyard racing old bangers around the park…tell you what though news travels fast because when we left at 5.30 pm only one truck was there…shall stay at symonds yat in future…never again at that s…hole

Potter:

Edited to remove photo

stop at upton upon severn instead.imo its the best place nearish to ross to park
:grimacing:

■■■■ hole
some young bird with her ■■■■ hanging out serving a breakfast that was in turn swimming in grease never again

graham schroeder:
[zb] hole
some young bird with her ■■■■ hanging out serving a breakfast that was in turn swimming in grease never again

You have been fortunate then, last time I was there it was an old Doris of about 70 with her ■■■■ touching her knees. :stuck_out_tongue:

i usally turn round on the roundabout grab a kfc then head back down to u get to the scania dealer pull off there and park in the old little chef carpark with no problems at all nice and quiet and u can still pic a tv signal up aswell.

stop on raglan services just south of monmouth their clean quiet and free :smiley:

i stopped here on wednesday night, i’d highly recommend it. there is loads of pubs shops take aways for such a small town and the star does a limited menu for drivers only £3.50. the parking wardens seem to knock off 8ish but before that its £6.

thunder367:
i usally turn round on the roundabout grab a kfc then head back down to u get to the scania dealer pull off there and park in the old little chef carpark with no problems at all nice and quiet and u can still pic a tv signal up aswell.

I hope you washed your hands before you ate the Kfc, after you “pulled off” by the Scania dealers !! :confused:
“Garlic mayo with that sir” ?

Im fairly local and belive me locals avoid it like the plaige. :open_mouth: its wors than a slum i dont know how they keep trading :imp:

tubby:
stop on raglan services just south of monmouth their clean quiet and free :smiley:[/quote

is that the murco on the northbound side?

what about the parking at symonds yat.

Cattle market diner is under new mangement has been since 1st november 2010 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: give it a chance folks, :slight_smile: food is good, prices very fair, nice friendly staff, :sunglasses: building not best looking but it is clean inside, all you can do is stop by see for yourselves & leave comments :slight_smile: parking £10 we just it collect on behalf of cattle market.

triker1:
Cattle market diner is under new mangement has been since 1st november 2010 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: give it a chance folks, :slight_smile: food is good, prices very fair, nice friendly staff, :sunglasses: building not best looking but it is clean inside, all you can do is stop by see for yourselves & leave comments :slight_smile: parking £10 we just it collect on behalf of cattle market.

Hunter 40 will be giving you an extra sugar lump for observation, this was a thread started in 2009 when it was a rat infested crap hole :laughing:

Hi all, last friday night a guy came in and said when he asked about parking at the BP garage near us the girl working asked for £10 … i havent been to find out yet has anyone else been asked to pay ?
he refused and came to us as he did not want to pay the £10 and still not have good hot food ,
now we are open 24 hrs mon… fri , and soon hope to go for permanent opening , getting a bit busier now .
hope to see you soon … Hunter40

Hunter40:
Hi all, last friday night a guy came in and said when he asked about parking at the BP garage near us the girl working asked for £10 … i havent been to find out yet has anyone else been asked to pay ?
he refused and came to us as he did not want to pay the £10 and still not have good hot food ,
now we are open 24 hrs mon… fri , and soon hope to go for permanent opening , getting a bit busier now .
hope to see you soon … Hunter40

Glad it’s going well for you hunter. :slight_smile:

Cheers rob k, im sure we will hear about the lease anytime now then we can crack on with improving things

Hi , i can now confirm the BP garage at ross on wye is now charging £10 per night for overnight parking … so come see us for good hot food and friendly service !
On another note i was saddened to hear yesterday that Joseph Rice transport of Gloucester is in receivership … they have been going for about 100 years .
Perhaps its an omen lol … a good friend of mine died 2 weeks ago and he worked for them for 15 years till they got rid of due to health 10 yrs ago !