YouGov poll and break up of the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_aax7_QkY

Think this /\ says it all.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Winseer:
The trouble with “solutions” that so-called “save lives” is that you let the bad guys win from a losing situation to start with, and there’s no justice. How can there ever be peace without justice?

Sinn Fein - not wiped out, and now our boys serving in NI under threat of prosecution for stuff done in war time decades past…

Do the Germans sue us for bombing Dresden next■■? :imp:

Oh wait didn’t we give the Germans their country back in addition to turning a blind eye to numerous ‘atrocities’ committed by living German vets and their officers.

As for the army witch hunt it’s obviously a false flag stunt to stir up trouble bearing in mind that the deal went along the lines that both sides had done stuff which needs to be forgotten and that the Irish continuity factions gave up their wrongful claim over Ulster in recognising its right to exist ?.IE the definition of forgive and forget and reminding the Irish of the definitions and responsibilities which go with Nationalism.

While by your logic what next do we now kick off a war with China over its part in supporting the actions of the Viet Cong and the unfinished business of the Korean War and the Yangtse incident.Or just tell them to stay on their side of the fence and we’ll stay on ours.

Grumpy Dad:
The Good Friday Agreement was one sided negotiations, those murdering [zb] walk while our boys are treat like criminals.

Oh wait how difficult could it be to just issue a statement to McGuiness that all sides did things that we all regret but it’s all now over and has to be forgotten about.Or have I missed something in the terms of the deal that both sides signed up to and the aims contained within it. :confused:

Carryfast:

Grumpy Dad:
The Good Friday Agreement was one sided negotiations, those murdering [zb] walk while our boys are treat like criminals.

Oh wait how difficult could it be to just issue a statement to McGuiness that all sides did things that we all regret but it’s all now over and has to be forgotten about.Or have I missed something in the terms of the deal that both sides signed up to and the aims contained within it. :confused:

Are you aware of the investigations or just wish to ignore them? Every member of the IRA who were given sentences had it quashed and pardoned under provisions within the agreement, that means the families of those murdered by the IRA, in bombings such as the M62 coach bomb in 1974 will never see justice.
Yet the government… our government have failed to protect those involved in the Bloody Sunday riots, appeasing the Irish government.

Grumpy Dad:

Carryfast:

Grumpy Dad:

Are you aware of the investigations or just wish to ignore them? Every member of the IRA who were given sentences had it quashed and pardoned under provisions within the agreement, that means the families of those murdered by the IRA, in bombings such as the M62 coach bomb in 1974 will never see justice.
Yet the government… our government have failed to protect those involved in the Bloody Sunday riots, appeasing the Irish government.

Protect them from what? The consequences of not following their own orders?

The IRA would have bulleted their own if they’d defied the directives of their superiors.

Rjan:

Grumpy Dad:

Carryfast:

Grumpy Dad:

Protect them from what? The consequences of not following their own orders?

The IRA would have bulleted their own if they’d defied the directives of their superiors.

Our government protecting our troops !!

Win-Stone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_aax7_QkY

Think this /\ says it all.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

Winseer:
The trouble with “solutions” that so-called “save lives” is that you let the bad guys win from a losing situation to start with, and there’s no justice. How can there ever be peace without justice?

Sinn Fein - not wiped out, and now our boys serving in NI under threat of prosecution for stuff done in war time decades past…

Oh wait didn’t we give the Germans their country back in addition to turning a blind eye to numerous ‘atrocities’ committed by living German vets and their officers.

As for the army witch hunt it’s obviously a false flag stunt to stir up trouble bearing in mind that the deal went along the lines that both sides had done stuff which needs to be forgotten and that the Irish continuity factions gave up their wrongful claim over Ulster in recognising its right to exist ?.IE the definition of forgive and forget and reminding the Irish of the definitions and responsibilities which go with Nationalism.

While by your logic what next do we now kick off a war with China over its part in supporting the actions of the Viet Cong and the unfinished business of the Korean War and the Yangtse incident.Or just tell them to stay on their side of the fence and we’ll stay on ours.

Actually, by my logic, we’d only be borrowing money at rock-bottom interest rates FROM countries like China, who dare not go to war with the UK, lest we walk away from all that pristine debt…
Since we’ve borrowed money from the EU however, we don’t get out of it - unless we are prepared to go to war there yet again… “No power to go to war” means “no power” - full stop.

“War - is merely politics continued by other means”.

Grumpy Dad:

Carryfast:

Exactly that was my point.So why would the Brit our ‘government’ not want to just remind the Irish Nationalist side of those terms ‘within the agreement’,Obviously applying to both sides or not worth the paper they are written on.Other than it being a false flag stunt meant to stir up trouble and reopen old wounds.Along the same lines as the lie that the agreement was supposedly conditional on continuing UK and Irish EU membership status.

Winseer:
Actually, by my logic, we’d only be borrowing money at rock-bottom interest rates FROM countries like China, who dare not go to war with the UK, lest we walk away from all that pristine debt…
Since we’ve borrowed money from the EU however, we don’t get out of it - unless we are prepared to go to war there yet again… “No power to go to war” means “no power” - full stop.

It’s obvious that China is continuing its historic wars against the West by economic means.So we eventually default when borrowed printed cash no longer cuts it for payment for all that crap that we don’t need ( which is actually the Chinese end game in the form of creating a pretext ).Do you really think that China won’t then kick off again.This time with the intention of bringing the fight to us and seizing UK assets like farmland and agricultural products when they inevitably win.

As I said selling us out to China instead of the EU isn’t exactly going to fix anything as opposed to just making matters much worse.Just like trying ditch EU justice in favour of going back to a medieval Brit version.Or continuing with the contradiction of pro UK Union anti European Union.

It is worth pointing out that the “Springtime for Hitler” period 1933-36 - would probably have been a lot harder for Hitler to have achieved IF it were not for the fact that Britain AND America were on their nadir arses economically at the time, due to the banking moratorium in the US, and the WWI debt default, and government weakness in the UK.

I get what you are suggesting about China, who could say “invade the entire south china sea region” without any push-back from the west, IF they time it to a servere economic downturn.

Like I said earlier - China would be kissing goodbye to all that money so far “loaned” to the west - but China can afford to write off that kind of cash - if it means them moving on say, the Phillipines unapposed, whilst the West grumbles about local leaders like Duteurte for being “Too Right Wing” rather than worrying about CHINESE as opposed to “American” Impunity.

China, is the world’s superpower in all but name.

Then there’s the interior of Africa…

Interesting to read of the “Irish problem”. There is no problem if Ulster rightly becomes part of Eire which it always should have been. After all GB did steal the whole country but only gave some back!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
Interesting to read of the “Irish problem”. There is no problem if Ulster rightly becomes part of Eire which it always should have been. After all GB did steal the whole country but only gave some back!

Not exactly.More like the European Franco/Norman invasion and succeeding French Plantagenet dynasty stole England,Ireland and Scotland.With a bit of help later from the European based Georgian and Saxe Coburg puppet regimes.

As for Eire you mean a bunch of muppets who having fought for their ( being part Irish ) ‘our’ independence,then handed the country over to the EU.You couldn’t make this zb up.

As for Ulster,a majority localised non Irish immigrant population went for self determination and Collins,unlike the ■■■■■■ De Valera,being a true Nationalist, had to recognise it on principle as being the only realistic option.Who would have thought it.

Winseer:

I think they damned well should,what was that alcoholic psychopaths quote,oh yes-“I don’t want any suggestions on how to destroy militarily important targets around Dresden,i want suggestions as to how we can ROAST the 600,000 refugees from Breslau in Dresden”.
(W.C) …pun intended.

Carryfast:

Winseer:

It’s obvious that China is continuing its historic wars against the West by economic means.So we eventually default when borrowed printed cash no longer cuts it for payment for all that crap that we don’t need ( which is actually the Chinese end game in the form of creating a pretext ).Do you really think that China won’t then kick off again.This time with the intention of bringing the fight to us and seizing UK assets like farmland and agricultural products when they inevitably win.

As I said selling us out to China instead of the EU isn’t exactly going to fix anything as opposed to just making matters much worse.Just like trying ditch EU justice in favour of going back to a medieval Brit version.Or continuing with the contradiction of pro UK Union anti European Union.

Yep,as they say-the Chinese have long memories-dare say the Crowns East India company rout of that country,via the opium-wars is still lurking in the dragons collective consciousness at some level.

manalishi:
I think they damned well should,what was that alcoholic psychopaths quote,oh yes-“I don’t want any suggestions on how to destroy militarily important targets around Dresden,i want suggestions as to how we can ROAST the 600,000 refugees from Breslau in Dresden”.
(W.C) …pun intended.

Great do we then counter sue them for bombing London,Coventry,Liverpool,Plymouth etc not to mention machine gunning civilians in the streets with low level strafing attacks.Followed by the V1 and V2 attacks.

On that note if I’d have been Harris I’d have loaded half of the Lancaster force with two cookies instead of just one and with both configured as parachute mines.While the other half have been loaded with just incendiaries and 45 gallon drums of petrol respectively which obviously would have burst open on landing.Concentrating all that for a few nights in a row on just Berlin and Munich would have been similar to an atom bomb and in the right places.

Prefix Britain “Great” again!

We’re weak weak weak - because we accept the rules of other countries, cultures, and criminals - over our own so-called “Rule of Law”.

London Stabbings - are just the start of what’s to come. :frowning: