Woodrich Transport

nxt time u see him then give him me regards i worked with him at woodrich too n didnt live that far from him at aycliffe then i moved across to hull .tell him hamish was asking after him ta.

How ya doin Hamish and hows ya dad these days?..ive more or less finnished with driving now…just managing some part time work…a couple or three nights a week does me…im ready for retirement…cant wait…

You say Arthur is still alive…he must be about 3 days older than grass by now…

\you keep on trucking son…you can do all mine…lol
Allan Watson

good to hear from u allan .been a long time .still down in hull n still on nights last 6 yrs but pays the bills lol just ,dads still going strong sure hes after a dam letter from the queen lol ,but still ok sure hes about 84 now still down in luton .only do what i get away with these days go in do me bit n away again novelty wore off long ago ,if ur on face book add me hamish peters ,dads on there too ,

Hi All

i worked for Woodrich for 9 years inc the takeover by TDG thats when it went down hill and Flymo gave the work to wincanton at Doncaster
i went back to the site when it was empty and set up Stiller warehousing on the site with Grant Gary and Michelle

Richard

Boro1947:
Hi All

i worked for Woodrich for 9 years inc the takeover by TDG thats when it went down hill and Flymo gave the work to wincanton at Doncaster
i went back to the site when it was empty and set up Stiller warehousing on the site with Grant Gary and Michelle

Richard

I worked for Stiller for 39 years ,just wondering if i knew you?vic.

come on wheres every one else at these days …must be a few ov the old bunch still kicking about