Woman drivers..

Rentadent:
Women truck drivers? When did we start allowing women to drive our trucks?
The worlds gone mad :smiley:

And some of them run transport companies. It’s the beginning of the end, I tell you!

muckles:

peterm:
And how do you know she’s a size eight then… come on, own up.

Because that was the box he ticked on the mail order form, along with must have truck licence. :laughing:

Only Joshing Andrew G :laughing: :wink:

:smiley: … :wink:

albion:

Rentadent:
Women truck drivers? When did we start allowing women to drive our trucks?
The worlds gone mad :smiley:

And some of them run transport companies. It’s the beginning of the end, I tell you!

Do you have any female drivers Albion?

Only one and she’s a van/7.5 driver. Her husband has driven for me for 25 years and her, 20. Don’t forget we double man, they’ve crewed for 20 years. And they are still married.

I think , unless you are a married/living together crew, it’s impossible to ask a a random male and female driver to crew together.

Can you imagine if she got Dipper MkII :astonished:

Some part of the industry was advertising - promoting “woman into trucking”…

The reality is that the only thing worse than old, fat, dumb, dirty, smoking man driving a truck is old or even young, fat, dumb, dirty, smoking woman driving truck.

Observations on the road indicate that % of old, fat, dumb, dirty, smoking truck drivers in between woman drivers is higher than the man.

It was considered normal that once man has failed in his life he can go into trucking and still keep existing, the same happens with woman - once they reach this point they go into trucking… and failed woman looks worse than failed man.

If in between man there is a % of normal ones who drive because they like it, then in between woman… haven’t really seen one that looks of being capable of something outside cab… most of them look like being put into cam because they were rejected by outside world…

albion:
Only one and she’s a van/7.5 driver. Her husband has driven for me for 25 years and her, 20. Don’t forget we double man, they’ve crewed for 20 years. And they are still married.

I think , unless you are a married/living together crew, it’s impossible to ask a a random male and female driver to crew together.

Can you imagine if she got Dipper MkII :astonished:

Agree, it couldnt work especially if the two were in their own relationships. We have two female drivers at the place i sub for, both drive R620’s, both grafters and have no problem doing distance/groupage ect although from what i hear any handball work is always heavily subsidised by male employees at different drops/pick ups who seem to have no issue willing to help out… :wink:

I’m 99% sure that Heather who co-drove with Miley was a happily married lady? Miley had a white Magnum and pulled a fridge. No danger of any “hanky-panky” pulling fridges in the 90’s of course. Not with only 25 work hours in every day.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

And on a slightly similar note, Topman and Topshop have removed their gender specific changing rooms for customers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyk:

The reality is that the only thing worse than old, fat, dumb, dirty, smoking man driving a truck is old or even young, fat, dumb, dirty, smoking woman driving truck.

Observations on the road indicate that % of old, fat, dumb, dirty, smoking truck drivers in between woman drivers is higher than the man.

It was considered normal that once man has failed in his life he can go into trucking and still keep existing, the same happens with woman - once they reach this point they go into trucking… and failed woman looks worse than failed man.

If in between man there is a % of normal ones who drive because they like it, then in between woman… haven’t really seen one that looks of being capable of something outside cab… most of them look like being put into cam because they were rejected by outside world…

Spoken like a true neanderthal. PS if your struggling with the word neanderthal give us a shout.

My first ever commercial driving job was for a five truck outfit in Islington that was owned and run by two women. You guys moan about the bosses and planners - they would work out how much fuel we needed for each job and give us a chit for that. We picked up waste paper from Fleet Street that was packed in 1cwt bales bound with wire - they had to be carried from the dock to the truck. We also did removals and that was a whole different experience - still ■■■■■■■ heavy stuff, but now up and down stairs.

And all this for 50p an hour.

Santa:
My first ever commercial driving job was for a five truck outfit in Islington that was owned and run by two women. You guys moan about the bosses and planners - they would work out how much fuel we needed for each job and give us a chit for that. We picked up waste paper from Fleet Street that was packed in 1cwt bales bound with wire - they had to be carried from the dock to the truck. We also did removals and that was a whole different experience - still ■■■■■■■ heavy stuff, but now up and down stairs.

Pah, you were lucky…

Santa:

And if you told the youth of today, they wouldn’t believe you. Incidentally when I joined the Army, my wages were £16 per week. I felt like a millionaire when I was on leave as we used to only spend £6 per week in the barracks, the remainder was given to you on leave.

UKtramp:
Incidentally when I joined the Army, my wages were ÂŁ16 per week. I felt like a millionaire when I was on leave as we used to only spend ÂŁ6 per week in the barracks, the remainder was given to you on leave.

Now I know you’re full of ■■■■, Brigadeers were never on £16 a week.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

UKtramp:
Incidentally when I joined the Army, my wages were ÂŁ16 per week. I felt like a millionaire when I was on leave as we used to only spend ÂŁ6 per week in the barracks, the remainder was given to you on leave.

Now I know you’re full of [zb], Brigadeers were never on £16 a week.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

kyk:

You think so?

scoot.net/gallery/bbs/karla.jpg

truckertart:
Spoken like a true neanderthal. PS if your struggling with the word neanderthal give us a shout.

Excuse me! Some of us Neanderthals are rather cultured thank you. :smiley:

Captain Caveman 76:

truckertart:

Officer class neanderthals obviously were excluded from truckertarts comments. :wink:

albion:

Captain Caveman 76:

truckertart:

Office class neanderthals obviously were excluded from truckertarts comments. :wink:

Obviously :unamused: I just wanted to make sure you were aware. :smiley:

AndrewG:

kyk:

You think so?

scoot.net/gallery/bbs/karla.jpg

Well… You certainly proved my point of you being brain dead representative of the majority…
But you also opened new question - why you choose to post photo of Merlin instead of Sasha…?

truckertart:

kyk:

He wouldnt know where to start truckertart. Most likely the usual stereotypical fat greasy out of shape brainless slob the general public image have of a truck driver. His sexist post says it all… :unamused: