Whos paying what these days

I’ve had my runs cut back, so on a Friday I dont drive unless I have to. Instead I go in and wash the wagon, do maintenance or any other stuff I can do to fill the day and put the whole day down as POA. Techinically I am on stand by in case I need to go out at short notice.

Oh yeah, and sticking with topic - I got a £1.50 an hour pay rise :sunglasses:

Lostpup:
I’ve had my runs cut back, so on a Friday I dont drive unless I have to. Instead I go in and wash the wagon, do maintenance or any other stuff I can do to fill the day and put the whole day down as POA. Techinically I am on stand by in case I need to go out at short notice.

But if you are working, how come you can put it down as period of availability?

Washing the truck, doing paperwork and maintenance counts as work, so you may as well be sat down driving :exclamation:

JB:

Rob K:
I’m doing exactly the same amount of hours as I was doing before the WTD kicked in at the start of this week. Whenever I’m not driving nor on a break the mode switch is left on the ‘box’ and as we get paid for all hours we do in the day, not just ‘working’ and ‘driving’ ones like some companies have started doing, then I’m no worse off. My tacho’s have been to the tacho analysis company and come back again without any hick-ups, less a few cases of limiter overrun down the hills.

Sorted. :slight_smile:

ditto the above for me.
no change to my working week at all apart from vigorous use of the mode switch :laughing: :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: Works just as well if you press it normally, JB :exclamation: :laughing:

i need the exercise rob :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Lostpup:

But if you are working, how come you can put it down as period of availability?

Washing the truck, doing paperwork and maintenance counts as work, so you may as well be sat down driving :exclamation:

wheel nut is absoutely right mate. the regs state that maintence etc is workng time :exclamation: