Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

Carryfast:
Which part of the only part I agree with is that the anything but ‘vaccine’ causes blood clots don’t you understand.

It’s not me having the serious difficulties with understanding here old boy. I’ll put it down to age. Suggestion- when you’ve made yourself look stupid in public, stop digging the hole.

Peace be with you

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
Which part of the only part I agree with is that the anything but ‘vaccine’ causes blood clots don’t you understand.

It’s not me having the serious difficulties with understanding here old boy. I’ll put it down to age. Suggestion- when you’ve made yourself look stupid in public, stop digging the hole.

Remind me why did the Danish government halt ‘vaccinations’ ?.Here’s a clue it really did happen and it’s obviously got nothing to do with me.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Remind me why did the Danish government halt ‘vaccinations’ ?.Here’s a clue it really did happen and it’s obviously got nothing to do with me.

How on earth did you stretch my throwaway line, that was so blindingly simple everyone but you understood it, stretch over pages and STILL think I claimed you’re in cahoots with the Danes :smiley: I used to sort of grudgingly respect you as you were a good debater if nothing else. What the f*** happened? It like debating with a child with learning difficulties debating you these days. No doubt someone else is to blame for your total mental collapse, everything bad that happens is someone else’s fault in your life obv. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dear husband my friend. Together we will get you through this, and failing that we’ll fine you a good care home

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

How on earth did you stretch my throwaway line, that was so blindingly simple everyone but you understood it, stretch over pages and STILL think I claimed you’re in cahoots with the Danes :smiley: I used to sort of grudgingly respect you as you were a good debater if nothing else. What the f*** happened? It like debating with a child with learning difficulties debating you these days. No doubt someone else is to blame for your total mental collapse, everything bad that happens is someone else’s fault in your life obv. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dear husband my friend. Together we will get you through this, and failing that we’ll fine you a good care home

You said I agree with the Danes when it suits my ‘conspiracy theories’.
They clearly don’t share any of my supposed ‘theories’ or that’s the reason they would have given.

The western governments are equally clearly too scared of China and/or are trying to hide something for them to even suggest such a scenario.
So you’re effectively saying that anyone who dares to call out the biotech agenda in all this is nuts. :unamused:

As for the rest WTF. :confused:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

You said I agree with the Danes when it suits my ‘conspiracy theories’.

And you in a frankly mind bogglingly stupid way thought, over several posts no less, that I meant you were involved with the Danish governments decision making.

Carryfast:
So you’re effectively saying that anyone who dares to call out the biotech agenda in all this is nuts. :unamused:

As for the rest WTF. :confused:

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha, ‘dares call out the biotech agenda’ is a hilariously pompous way to describe waffling into the void on a trucking forum :smiley: No one gives a s*** on the forum chap, I don’t think any governments will be worrying about you ‘calling them out’ anytime soon.

The present Mrs Nut and I had made arrangements for me to drive her to her second vaccine at the weekend, however the present Mother in Law had an appointment almost next door to the vaccine clinic, so I made a mug of tea with bacon sandwiches and settled down in front of the TV whilst the women ventured off. MIL was having an Epidural Steroid so wife dropped her off and came home. She got a call later to say she was done and pain free. Wife then collected her and took her home.

Wife then left MIL and went back to the clinic for her appointment and thought she had driven into Colditz.

She regaled me with a tale of derring do, an old chap with a shouty voice and a Halt sign shouted at her to STOP! she said where do you stop at a Halt sign when it is moving? :stuck_out_tongue:
He then asked for Papers!
Quick as a flash she pulled out her phone to show him the booking email.

No Phones, No phones shouty man repeated, put it on flight mode, show me!

Identification? Passport, Driving Licence!

She showed her NHS badge, “NO! I must see proper identification,” bearing in mind, he didn’t have a list of names, he was the first phase of the security team, she hasn’t even reached the car park yet.

Another car pulled up behind, he said Wait There. She drove off, into the car park, registered, (using her phone to show her email.) she got her second Pfizer vaccine and left by a separate gate.

What a palava!

Are encounters with shouty men a side effect of vaccinations?
Or a side effect of everyday life?

Switchlogic, you have made an error there mate, by saying Carryfast is waffling on truck forum but Bully’s is the place where we can all talk about stuff that is not associated with driving or lorries, in my old age I am actually getting rather fond of reading CF’s interactions and interjection.

Franglais:
Are encounters with shouty men a side effect of vaccinations?
Or a side effect of everyday life?

I was really after a bit of sympathy :stuck_out_tongue:

Surely if she had the vaccine with her phone on flight mode, the Bill Gates foundation would not be able to access the full set of genomes.

Tarmaceater:
Switchlogic, you have made an error there mate, by saying Carryfast is waffling on truck forum but Bully’s is the place where we can all talk about stuff that is not associated with driving or lorries, in my old age I am actually getting rather fond of reading CF’s interactions and interjection.

I think you may have misunderstood what I meant. I was merely pointing out that angrily ranting about people and governments on a car/truck/bus/chicken/farming/gaming etc etc forum isn’t holding people to account / calling out, we’re all just shouting into the void. I don’t care who posts what where when on here

No worries Luke , chill out and enjoy the cider or beer in the pub garden, anyway, how are feeling after the accident, any long term health problems?
Regards Tar Mark Eat Her .

Tarmaceater:
No worries Luke , chill out and enjoy the cider or beer in the pub garden, anyway, how are feeling after the accident, any long term health problems?
Regards Tar Mark Eat Her .

All good thank you! Just waiting on the DVLA now

Dealing with the DVLA is similar to trying to communicate with the KGB or Putin , they are a law to themselves and never tell them anything over the phone .
I have mentioned Russian politics so we will await the results from Carryfast on this dilemma, once he has road tested the Austin Allegro with the square steering wheel.

Tarmaceater:
Dealing with the DVLA is similar to trying to communicate with the KGB or Putin , they are a law to themselves and never tell them anything over the phone .
I have mentioned Russian politics so we will await the results from Carryfast on this dilemma, once he has road tested the Austin Allegro with the square steering wheel.

God isn’t it just. I spent a WEEK trying to get through to the medical department without joy so ended up sending an application in to see what happens!

Re Carryfast I so sort of like him for the entertainment value

switchlogic:

Tarmaceater:

God isn’t it just. I spent a WEEK trying to get through to the medical department without joy so ended up sending an application in to see what happens!

Is that in case you don’t get your licence back for a while?
(Applying for a job with Putin, I mean)
.sorry… a bit…

switchlogic:

Tarmaceater:

As for DVLA.
Some time time ago I managed to mislay both my old school green paper driver licence and my passport which I had to use every time I needed to verify the ID for my driving licence.
So licence and passport were cancelled as missing.
So no way of proving ID for my replacement driving licence.
So after umpteenth return correspondence they asked for my birth certificate.
Which was then returned because I’d forgot to also attach proof of National Insurance number.
Now after equally umpteenth weeks I’ve finally got my replacement photocard type driving licence but there’s no sign of my birth cerificate which they’ve taken but failed to return.Oh and I found my missing passport and paper licence. :unamused: :imp: :imp:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

news.sky.com/story/covid-19-fam … n-12278855

Aren’t the KGB called something else these days, as the two men ( Salisbury poisoning)
who are allegedly ( Not proved ) are from a secret police unit and they are wanted in Czech for some explosion of ADR milk tanker attacks!
Or the banana shake factory ?

FSB.