Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

BossHogg:
How much tinfoil did you have to buy for your hat?

Why don’t you answer the question.
If I don’t have the ‘vaccine’ ( gene therapy ) does that mean that yours won’t work for you ■■.

Carryfast:

rearaxle:
So if I don’t have a vaccine jab does this mean that your jab won’t work?

The sheep really do believe that.
It’s all part of the emotional blackmail narrative because they know that many will prefer to take it than alienating friends and family.
Also the questions why do we need to instruct human cells to produce the Covid spike protein why not just inject it directly.
Where is the off switch or timer to tell them to stop producing it when it’s supposedly kicked off the required response.
What evidence says that Covid kills because of no anti body response to it as opposed to the exact opposite of an immune system meltdown.
I’m leaning even more towards the idea that there is a sinister motive behind it all but they’ve probably won and might as well get it over with.
Resistance is futile and probably counter productive.

You Having had the jab before most people I do find your contradictory stance a bit hilarious. A typical internet bigmouth, yell one thing do another

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
Always now the same precitable zb of an extreme and painful constricting throat infection followed by gallons of snot running down into the lungs then takes at least a month to clear if not escalates to pneumonia.

I think you should probably see a doctor about that old fruit

That’s deffo a reasonable description of what is supposedly the ‘common cold’ in recent years.All too coincidental with the growth in the molecular biotech agenda.

I wouldn’t know, I haven’t had a cold in over a decade

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

rearaxle:
So if I don’t have a vaccine jab does this mean that your jab won’t work?

The sheep really do believe that.
It’s all part of the emotional blackmail narrative because they know that many will prefer to take it than alienating friends and family.
Also the questions why do we need to instruct human cells to produce the Covid spike protein why not just inject it directly.
Where is the off switch or timer to tell them to stop producing it when it’s supposedly kicked off the required response.
What evidence says that Covid kills because of no anti body response to it as opposed to the exact opposite of an immune system meltdown.
I’m leaning even more towards the idea that there is a sinister motive behind it all but they’ve probably won and might as well get it over with.
Resistance is futile and probably counter productive.

You Having had the jab before most people I do find your contradictory stance a bit hilarious. A typical internet bigmouth, yell one thing do another

Some say that being able to come to terms with two diametrically opposite views of a subject is a mark of intelligence.
I’ve admitted that I ‘might’ be wrong about an at best flawed genetically engineered panic response to a genetically engineered virus release and resulting cover up.

I also don’t want to be telling naive trusting friends and family, or even them thinking, I told you/them so, if I’m right.I prefer the idea that we are all victims of an evil fraud together in that case. :unamused:

While for some reason you’ve chosen not to answer the question.If I did choose to refuse the ‘second’ jab does that mean that others’ won’t work ?.

Carryfast:
Some say that being able to come to terms with two diametrically opposite views of a subject is a mark of intelligence.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Carryfast:
I also don’t want to be telling naive trusting friends and family, or even them thinking, I told you/them so, if I’m right.I prefer the idea that we are all victims of an evil fraud together in that case. :unamused:

Such a brave, honourable dignified gentleman you are. I take my pants off to you sir

Carryfast:
While for some reason you’ve chosen not to answer the question.If I did choose to refuse the ‘second’ jab does that mean that others’ won’t work ?.

I wasn’t asked one. No idea chap

Carryfast:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Carryfast:

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”
George Orwell, 1984

Carryfast:
I prefer the idea that we are all victims of an evil fraud together in that case.

Yep, I expect you do.

Carryfast:
If I did choose to refuse the ‘second’ jab does that mean that others’ won’t work ?.

Yes it won`t. No it will. Doublethink is your friend.

Franglais:

Carryfast:

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”
George Orwell, 1984

Carryfast:
I prefer the idea that we are all victims of an evil fraud together in that case.

Yep, I expect you do.

Carryfast:
If I did choose to refuse the ‘second’ jab does that mean that others’ won’t work ?.

Yes it won`t. No it will. Doublethink is your friend.

It actually means taking on board opposing ideas ( natural ‘virus’ and ‘vaccine’ v lab created genetically altered gain of function chimera and experimental gene therapy anti dote, and/or worse hidden deliberate control/depopulation agenda ) and deciding the merits of either and/or all based on the evidence.Just like Orwell did himself regarding his political ideology.

For some reason you seem to have a problem with answering at least one of those questions.No surprise there.
So if anyone refuses the ‘vaccine’ does that mean that yours then won’t work.Yes or no ?.

Look let’s get this right shall we, this government said once we get the frail,vulnerable, old unhealthy people with problems vaccinated we can get back to normal. Why is it then that said people are all JABBED up that we are getting it throw at us for everyone to get jabbed.

If I,as an un vaccinated get covid then surely the old ,frail, said people will not get as ill which they are saying… so us so called healthy un vaccinated people get covid we cope with it and passes by like flu.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Double post.

rearaxle:
Look let’s get this right shall we, this government said once we get the frail,vulnerable, old unhealthy people with problems vaccinated we can get back to normal. Why is it then that said people are all JABBED up that we are getting it throw at us for everyone to get jabbed.

If I,as an un vaccinated get covid then surely the old ,frail, said people will not get as ill which they are saying… so us so called healthy un vaccinated people get covid we cope with it and passes by like flu.

Looks to me like at least two different things going on here:

1. You are listening to, and actually believing what the Government are saying?
    It is worth noting that as a stopped clock is right twice a day, so this Gov tells the truth and gets things right sometimes too. Most of the time not, but as no-one is perfect, Johnson is not infallibly always wrong.

ED. Whoops didn`t address other point…updating…

1. Those already vaccinated should have less chance of getting the virus, and should have less grave symptoms if they do get it.
    All good, so far.

One trouble is the virus is mutating. Weve heard of the commonly named Kent variant before, and now the South African and Brazil ones. There are many others but only some make it to the press. The more virus there is out there, the more it will reproduce, and the more variants will arise. The more generations from more of a pool, the greater the numbers of variants. The more variants that exist the greater the chance that one will be resistant to the existing vaccines. And just possibly a more dangerous variant. Not at all sure, but a risk. It seems the thinking is that there is enough of a reservoir of infection that we should continue with social distancing for the time being. The Gov is relaxing things a bit, but not opening everything up yet. It isnt an exact call to make because there are so many unknowns. Maybe they are being too cautious, maybe there will be a new variant soon and another wave. It is a judgement call.
I wish we didnt have a graduate in the classics making these choices, but thats democracy for you. Johnson may have said he is following the science, but he says many things.

I got my second jab last week and was told that I may be recalled for a booster jab in 6 months , nobody is sure yet as to the follow up scenario . Meantime I shall shortly be launching myself onto the unsuspecting public , suitably masked of course .

Carryfast:

BossHogg:
How much tinfoil did you have to buy for your hat?

Why don’t you answer the question.
If I don’t have the ‘vaccine’ ( gene therapy ) does that mean that yours won’t work for you ■■.

Don’t have the vaccine and take your chances, either way, I’m never likely to meet you so I’m not bothered.

BossHogg:
Don’t have the vaccine and take your chances, either way, I’m never likely to meet you so I’m not bothered.

So are you saying that having the ‘vaccine’ means that you are immune or not ?.

Carryfast:

BossHogg:

The world is not a black and white place.
The people are not good or evil.
There are shades of grey everywhere.
Having a vaccine greatly increases one’s chances of not catching the bug and greatly increases the chances that it’s effects will be much less severe.
It does not make sense to ask binary questions such as
“Are you immune or not?”
Complicated issues always have simple solutions offered up.

And they’re always wrong.

Franglais:

Carryfast:

BossHogg:

The world is not a black and white place.
The people are not good or evil.
There are shades of grey everywhere.
Having a vaccine greatly increases one’s chances of not catching the bug and greatly increases the chances that it’s effects will be much less severe.
It does not make sense to ask binary questions such as
“Are you immune or not?”
Complicated issues always have simple solutions offered up.

And they’re always wrong.

Complicated as in fighting a genetically engineered chimera with an experimental gene therapy anti dote.Which common sense says that the immune system will probably react to just the same either way.
There’s nothing grey about that possible/probable scenario.

Remind me what’s the situation now regarding AZ in Germany let alone Denmark ?.

It’ll always be wrong if the origins of the ‘virus’ are being covered up for fear of war and/or because of corruption and the fact that this is an experimental gene therapy anti dote not a vaccine.

The ‘vaxxers’ in this case like to use smallpox as an example.I don’t remember the smallpox vaccine not resulting in the individual immunity of those who recieved it ?.
If not what would be the point of it.
They also didn’t/don’t use a gene therapy to instruct our own cells, to produce the required part of the less harmful mimic vaccinia pox virus, which the smallpox vaccine is based on.
Stop trying to fool people with this bs just tell the truth.
Why the need to instruct our own cells to produce part of a pathogen which they know sends the immune system into meltdown.
Bearing in mind that blood clots are one of the results of corrupted immune response issues just like Sepsis.
Where is the off switch and timer ?.At face value these anything but ‘vaccines’ mean that the body is in a fight against itself for life or at least unless/until the immune system says I’m out let God sort it out.
It’s also clear why they’d want to use such technology as opposed to ‘proper’ vaccine in the form of just injecting the Covid spike protein.
The only possible explanation is that they know that the Covid bug is no natural virus and they hope that tricking our own body to produce the relevant part of it rather than injecting it directly will fool the immune system.
Good luck with that.
Oh and based on the German and Danish findings I probably won’t be having the second jab.On the basis that there’s probably more chance of being taken out completely by the virus itself doing the job properly by smashing the lungs and organs.
As opposed to being left a brain damaged vegetable caused by a brain bleed or blockage from the ‘vaccine’.

Think you saying greatly increases the chances of not catching the virus is like saying having the flu jab and not getting flu, as we all know you still do .

rearaxle:
Think you saying greatly increases the chances of not catching the virus is like saying having the flu jab and not getting flu, as we all know you still do .

If someone has a flu jab, and sneezes once, they will tell you how useless the flu jab is.
If someone has the flu jab, and doesn’t catch the flu nor get a cold, you will hear …nowt.
Some will get the flu after a jab. Sure some will. But less than without it. Nothing is 100% effective.
NHS says flu vaccine efficacy is (varying year to year) 30% to 60%.
COVID vaccines are more effective than that anyway.
Don’t believe what I say.
Don’t believe what you read in Facebook.
Look at the NHS site yourself.

Franglais:
Don’t believe what I say.
Don’t believe what you read in Facebook.
Look at the NHS site yourself.

I’ve never been asked if I’ve ever taken part in a ‘vaccine trial’ when arriving for the flu jab.
Also the flu jab doesn’t instruct/message our own cells to replicate any part of the flu virus.
There’s also no reason to suspect that the flu vaccine is an emergency licenced experimental gene therapy panic response to a genetically engineered chimera release.
The fact that I was advised not to have the flu jab when caring for an immune comporomised chemo patient and some of the worst flu like illnesses I’ve ever had have taken place within the few years that I’ve had the flu jab suggest that even the flu vaccine isn’t as ‘disabled’ as they’d like to pretend.

These are the type of evil Mengele type scumbags that are behind all this.
Crossing a monkey with a human will help artificial organ manufacture.Yeah right.It’s equally obvious why the western governments would want to cover up the obvious cooperation in this evil, between the US and China, when it all goes horribly wrong. :unamused:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ … 040821.php

Carryfast:

BossHogg:

I’m not saying that at all, I’m not getting dragged into your moonhowling conspiracy theories. I am going on the evidence that has been provided by scientists with far higher qualifications than my first aid certificate. If they say it will lessen the impact of covid on my body, then I’ll believe them over Karen off Facebook. :wink:

BossHogg:

Carryfast:

I’m not saying that at all, I’m not getting dragged into your moonhowling conspiracy theories. I am going on the evidence that has been provided by scientists with far higher qualifications than my first aid certificate. If they say it will lessen the impact of covid on my body, then I’ll believe them over Karen off Facebook. :wink:

To be fair these are the same type of ‘scientists’ who are creating genetically engineered hybrid monkey/human embryos.Good luck with putting your unquestioning trust their way.
Remind me where the Danish government stands at least regarding AZ.
You think that they are taking their advice from Facebook.