Which hour guard do you use?

TS02. Just waiting for the day when I tugged by the RSA and then I can laugh at my co-driver.

I have spoken with the manufacturers this morning regarding the new model, they will be sending me some samples for testing / evaluation.

I am looking for 6 voluteers to test these timers, preferably existing owners of the TS01 or TS02

Testers would need to register on our technical support website so they can discuss any problems they find or any improvements that can be made.

Testers can be either trampers, or local multi drop as we need a variety of work to be covered

If your interested please email me at davey@techno-solutions.co.uk PLEASE USE TS02 as the Subject Heading or your email will end up in the spam filter or contact me via Private Message

I’ve used both the TS1 and TS2. Absolutely brilliant devices! TS2 is downloadable into your PC, other than that they’re more or less the same.

Davey Driver provides an excellent service and he’s very accomodating in the rare event that anything goes wrong.

As a copper, if I see a DHG in the cab, I know there’s not much point looking at the tacho’s or downloading the digicard! (top tip number1).