Where's Boris?

old 67:

Regards John.

Yup Morgan Freeman there, one of Hollywoods,go-to opinion influencers,they use a set list of these types to fit certain agenda narratives,bland,system servers compared to maverick outsiders like Eastwood or Jack Nicholson (early years) Cruise used to be the Deep State poster boy on speed-dial,nowadays any dvd shelf has Mark Wahlberg brandishing a glistening carbine with full power-structure backdrops,hither and yon,oh and that other lantern jawed thespian from Spartans movie of late.All so damned obvious when you latch on. :open_mouth:

dexxy57:

manalishi:

robroy:
I love a conspiracy theory. :smiley:
Not sure if the leader of a small island with his back to the wall, at imminent risk of being invaded by a territorial hungry dictator, with a much better equipped modern army, could be described as a war monger. :neutral_face:

It was a better proposition having a guy like WC in charge at the time of said threat, than a weak proven appeaser like his predecessor Chamberlain in my opinion, who would have been very quickly replaced at no 10 with the likes of Heydrich, as he was in Czechoslovakia.

(Btw not doing a Carryfastesque Google op here :smiley: ,.I got an ‘O’ level in all this stuff at school.)

Same here grade c o-level indoctrination in history.Most of the official spiel is exactly that,hokum.You can get the real truth with some good digging.Even Peter Hitchens new book throws different lights on the accepted narratives.The real deal power players are the ancient bloodlines harking back to antiquity,the politicians merely the shop front to prevent mass unity of the deluded masses from receiving the truth.Amazing how bloodline corporations were providing finance and armaments to Germany ,not really,it had to look convincing,Germany needed to be built up to fail thus the great build up in tanks and troops,wth uncle joe waiting in the wings to deal the coup de grace to the inevitable German defeat.Objectives achieved The Hanover Dynasty thwarted,Palestine wrested from Turkey,millions dead,vast profits accrued for the bloodlines,Krupps,Du Ponts,Harrimans,Bushes (yep,them),Schiff,Warburgs,etc.

The victor writes history AJP Taylor et al,the true victors remain in the shadows.Check out the truth of the USS Liberty attack for more illuminating reading.

I’ll admit my History knowledge isn’t AJP Taylor standard, but your post reads like a lesson in hindsight.

New information emerges and the whole edifice shakes.Are you familiar with the Rhinemeadow atrocities,Slapton- Sands fiasco,USS Liberty,Tonkin incident,uss Mayne sinking, allowing Ted Roosevelt to grab Spanish territory in the Pacific for US ‘interests’? try John Hamers-(Behind the Curtain) vols-1&2 for an impressive expo.

robroy:
I love a conspiracy theory. :smiley:
Not sure if the leader of a small island with his back to the wall, at imminent risk of being invaded by a territorial hungry dictator, with a much better equipped modern army, could be described as a war monger. :neutral_face:

It was a better proposition having a guy like WC in charge at the time of said threat, than a weak proven appeaser like his predecessor Chamberlain in my opinion, who would have been very quickly replaced at no 10 with the likes of Heydrich, as he was in Czechoslovakia.

(Btw not doing a Carryfastesque Google op here :smiley: ,.I got an ‘O’ level in all this stuff at school.)

Your O level obviously forgot to tell you that the reason we ended up with our backs against the wall in 1939 was because of that drunken warmonger following France into WW1 against Germany in support of Russia.Belgian neutrality yeah right.
It also obviously didn’t tell you that we’d have lost WW2 before it had started if it wasn’t for the time which so called ‘appeaser’ Chamberlain bought us so the RAF had enough Spitfires in time to fight the Battle of Britain.

( I obviously never got any of that from google either ).That would be more of the same bs along the lines that we fought WW1 for Belgium not France and Russia.Chamberlain was an appeaser, Hurricanes defeated the Luftwaffe not the Spitfires keeping the 109’s off their backs.Blah establishment bs blah.

So remind us who was Chancellor and then PM when the events depicted in this film took place.As opposed to Churchill’s defence cuts as Chancellor.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Dd24SzAkc

All the remainers still butthurst 4 weeks later.

Thats some shafting that is.

Hes doing his prime duties.

You want him to tyrn off the clouds to prevent flooding or go get a mop and clean up the floods?

Hes got lackies to do that. He already sent in the army.

What more you want?

cgscott:

You want him to tyrn off the clouds to prevent flooding or go get a mop and clean up the floods?

What more you want?

You’re right that he isn’t useful as a broom pusher. But personal visits to seem to aid those on the ground. At least that was the suggestion when he visited flooded areas in November,… before the elections.

All in character for an administration that won’t put up ministers on serious news sites, but broadcasts on YouTube Q&A grilling by school kids.

Franglais:

cgscott:

What more you want?

You’re right that he isn’t useful as a broom pusher. But personal visits to seem to aid those on the ground. At least that was the suggestion when he visited flooded areas in November,… before the elections.

All in character for an administration that won’t put up ministers on serious news sites, but broadcasts on YouTube Q&A grilling by school kids.

Ok so he visited before election. Tell me whodoesnt before elections. Never see them for months then they all come out to blossom near election day. The main reason being is the rest of the time they are working doing there job. You want a prime minister who just goes round the doors all year having tea and biscuits with the general public?

Hes at work. Leave him be. And go out more butthurt cream on.

I saw Boris driving the Brexit bus yesterday

cgscott:

Franglais:

cgscott:

What more you want?

Ok so he visited before election. Tell me whodoesnt before elections. Never see them for months then they all come out to blossom near election day. The main reason being is the rest of the time they are working doing there job. You want a prime minister who just goes round the doors all year having tea and biscuits with the general public?

Hes at work. Leave him be. And go out more butthurt cream on.

He’s at work?
I thought you said he had minons to do the difficult stuff?

Just wondering what are the chances here.
How many of these anti Boris posts are from those who STILL can not accept a democratic result (or in fact 2) :bulb: ,.smacks a bit of being slightly pathetic, and a tad embarrassing. :unamused:

As I said before, who tf genuinely cares or gives a toss, that Boris has not rocked up in his Barbour jacket and wellies to Gloucester, I’m sure the poor victims of the flood are totally devastated that he hasn’t. :unamused:

Here’s another one for you, I saw him on the news the other day wearing light socks with a dark suit :unamused: , what was he thinking? :unamused: ,.
I mean, how can a guy run the country with no sense of style and fashion, bloody Brexit, time for another election I reckon,

Down Tesco yesterday, bought some cheap grapes, got them home and they were as SOUR as ■■■■,…any of you lot want to buy them?? :laughing:

robroy:
How many of these anti Boris posts are from those who STILL can not accept a democratic result (or in fact 2) :bulb: ,.smacks a bit of being slightly pathetic, and a tad embarrassing. :unamused:

As I said before, who tf genuinely cares or gives a toss, that Boris has not rocked up in his Barbour jacket and wellies to Gloucester, I’m sure the poor victims of the flood are totally devastated that he hasn’t. :unamused:

Here’s another one for you, I saw him on the news the other day wearing light socks with a dark suit :unamused: , what was he thinking? :unamused: ,.
I mean, how can a guy run the country with no sense of style and fashion, bloody Brexit, time for another election I reckon,

Down Tesco yesterday, bought some cheap grapes, got them home and they were as SOUR as [zb],…any of you lot want to buy them?? [emoji38]

What do you want?
An end to all free speech? Comments/arguments/debate. Or just the bits you don’t like?
Do you really think we should not give a toss unless there is an election coming up within the next 3months?
Johnson is good at winning votes, no argument. I don’t think he is so good at the real job.

Franglais:

robroy:

Down Tesco yesterday, bought some cheap grapes, got them home and they were as SOUR as [zb],…any of you lot want to buy them?? [emoji38]

What do you want?
An end to all free speech? Comments/arguments/debate. Or just the bits you don’t like?
Do you really think we should not give a toss unless there is an election coming up within the next 3months?
Johnson is good at winning votes, no argument. I don’t think he is so good at the real job.

No I’m all for free speech, comments, arguments, and debates, it’s the continuous whinging and moaning about not winning a referendum and not getting your own way that gets on everyone’s ■■■■.

Constructive appropriate criticism is one thing, nitpicking and clutching at straws at every opportunity at every occasion, solely to display disgruntlement with a situation that has been decided and sealed is another.

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

What do you want?

No I’m all for free speech, comments, arguments, and debates, it’s the continuous whinging and moaning about not winning a referendum and not getting your own way that gets on everyone’s ■■■■.

Constructive appropriate criticism is one thing, nitpicking and clutching at straws at every opportunity at every occasion, solely to display disgruntlement with a situation that has been decided and sealed is another.

But this is an on going administration.
And so far it looks like Johnson believes that because he has a big majority he is above criticism. I reckon all Government should be answerable to is, the citizens daily.
Some of that is the pantomime of walking the streets. Some if it is allowing yourself and your ministers to be questioned by serious journalists. Johnson is up for neither.
Clearly we won’t agree about his policies, but don’t you think he is guilty of hiding from serious debate?
And if @cgscott thinks he is incapable of talking to a journo and doing PM daily stuff, why? When other PMs have done that? Is he really so inept? Or frit? Or contemptuous of the voting public? (Until the next election of course)

So an.MP is voted in as PM after trying his best to be Mr Popular with the electorate pre election, but does not come up to expectations with the public afterwards.
I’ve just described the British Party Political system for as along as I personally can remember, and no doubt pre that.
I’m sure if the ONLY repeat ONLY alternative open to us at the time, Jeremy Corbyn, would have been much much different if he had got in,.and by now we would all have been in blissful political and social Nirvana.all living happily ever after…Aye right. :unamused:

You can only play with the cards you are dealt however good or bad that hand may or may not be :bulb: :bulb: …just go with it ffs.

Franglais:

robroy:

What do you want?

Luckily Dominic ■■■■■■■■ is pulling the strings though so Boris doesn’t have to think too much.

robroy:
So an.MP is voted in as PM after trying his best to be Mr Popular with the electorate pre election, but does not come up to expectations with the public afterwards.
I’ve just described the British Party Political system for as along as I personally can remember, and no doubt pre that.
I’m sure if the ONLY repeat ONLY alternative open to us at the time, Jeremy Corbyn, would have been much much different if he had got in,.and by now we would all have been in blissful political and social Nirvana.all living happily ever after…Aye right. :unamused:

You can only play with the cards you are dealt however good or bad that hand may or may not be :bulb: :bulb: …just go with it ffs.

Well, on the unlikely event of Corbyn getting in, would you have said nowt, and passed no comment?
[emoji3]
And passing comment now should influence the current Government. Ignoring their mistakes merely allows them to make more.

Franglais:

robroy:

What do you want?

No Rob, it’s nothing to do with Brexit. You won, get over it. You can not keep calling anybody who criticizes Boris or the Tories a “whinging remainer”.
Brexit is done, now we need to deal with the lying ■■■■■■■ doing a disappearing trick. He’s done what he wanted, he’s PM. He’s now realised that he’s not good at actually running the country, so he’s going to stay out of view, and enjoy living in No. 10, helping his mates (pushing through HS2… :neutral_face: ).

Wait Rob. Were over Brexit. Now you need to find something else to use as a put down.

On the issue of “Flooding” - The Tory government need only make sure that the insured get paid out promptly. It is not the Government’s job to provide anything bar “Emergency Aid” beyond that.

On the issue of “EU Trade Deal” - it ain’t gonna happen imo, and I reckon Boris is gearing up for a WTO completion by this summer. The EU are deliberately not even tabling any deal of their own - until 31st December whilst banging on about there “not being enough time to table a deal” - Total and utter time-wasting play by the EU that doesn’t work any more, now that we’re free to re-set all our trade routes, avoiding the EU outright if need be.

Operation Yellowhammer - has been ended, but the creation of a number of new contingencies is taking place as we speak, I reckon. Gove is hard at work on this, but Leadsom has bitten the bullet, for failing to be seen to be “getting on with it” enough - Rather too “EU-friendly” when any sensible strategist like ■■■■■■■■ can see clearly that the EU must be right-royally f—ed over, before they succeed in doing the same to us this coming Autumn in particular in the run-up to the US election…

I reckon Soros/Bernie campaign are going to try and engineer a recession for the US in time for the election as well, which would totally kill any chance of ever getting a trade deal with the US. The Remainers dream of throwing this country under the same bus, of course - traitorous louts that still have not given their loser’s consent that they are… :angry:

Any master plan to prevent the ECB/Soros/Remainer Bankers/Democrats/German/French coalition from sinking this country over the year we’re already in - will need a Battle of “Britain standing alone” - which Boris, with his Churchillian leanings - knows what he’s doing quite fine, I reckon.

Javid got thrown under the bus - because his department were leaking details to the enemy coalition, which won’t help matters if this government here one day decides to bear-raid the Eurocurrency, needing a new governor of the Bank of England to be compliant in their assistance towards… New BoE Governor is due imminently btw…

■■■■■■■■ - is nothing more than a reincarnation of this particular renaissance gentleman… He’s worth more to our country’s future at this point than a bank vault full of bullion, despite the price of gold ramping up quite nicely… I know - let’s do a little “Vault Audit” - to show the people we actually HAVE loads of the stuff again…!

Meanwhile, I wonder how much gold the bank vaults in Luxemboug - do NOT have at this time… Let’s take a look and see Brussels! - Unless you’ve got something to hide, of course…!

Germany built submarines and were well on way to go nuke after VI ect so you can dress it up all you like who are the war mongers but germany at the time had a track record of wanting to err unite europe …so it was not let UNCLE JOE DEAL WITH IT…I have not mention Japan that is another story

robroy:

This is a thread about Johnson, not Brexit.

Turning up to areas hit by flooding would have meant exposure to the public, who, annoyingly for Johnson, can’t be coached in advance as to what to say to him.
So, best course of action for him? Stay away and avoid awkward questions.
The man is inept when it comes to answering questions he hasn’t had briefed on in advance.

dexxy57:
[
This is a thread about Johnson, not Brexit.

Turning up to areas hit by flooding would have meant exposure to the public, who, annoyingly for Johnson, can’t be coached in advance as to what to say to him.
So, best course of action for him? Stay away and avoid awkward questions.
The man is inept when it comes to answering questions he hasn’t had briefed on in advance.

Come to think of it, he’s inept even when he HAS been briefed . . . Phwah, phwah . . . bluster . . . etc . . .