Where you going on holiday this year?

Bully:
A holiday…whats one of those? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :cry: :cry: :cry:

American companys need to know that 5 days a year for vacation aint enough. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Bully

I second that emotion :slight_smile:

Isn’t it strange that I spent 10 years coming here for every Holiday and now I live here and go there :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A long weekend on a narrowboat over easter. Then as long as his nibs will let me have in Gozo (near Malta) I guide Scuba Dives and get my flights and board paid :smiley: . Could turn into a protracted stay if he’s in a mood to be cajoled :wink:. Then we’ll start thinking about agemcy work over the Christmas Period and 3 months in New Zeland with a view to moving over their permanantley next year. Having said that, you know what they say about the best laid plans :smiley: .

Pat Hasler:
Isn’t it strange that I spent 10 years coming here for every Holiday and now I live here and go there :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tell me about it Pat! All I ever wanted was to get the hell out of dodge (UK) now all I want to do is go back there for vacation? Dont make sense does it?

Bully

two easter weeks in salou is the annual holiday. then throughout the year a couple of cheap mini-cruises and the caravan in cornwall.

H O L I D A Y…holiday…Holiday…
Oh I remember now, that’s one of those things where you don’t do much and relax a lot…
Now, when did I last have one of those… :unamused:

I was in Salou last August and it was terrible, well not the holiday itself but I found the area to be very littered, the traffic constantly sounding horns and the general aspect of the people not knowing how to talk instaed of shouting!!

If you want a relaxing break stay at the Alianthos beach or garden hotel in Plakias, Crete!! Best holiday Ive ever been on and I highly recommend
to anyone!!

Regards

Kev

has no one got anything good to say about salou. i knew i should have booked blanes again. just thought with 4 kids and port adventura it would be a change ,but everyone i talk too gives salou the thumbs down. :frowning:

Cuba :smiley:
Next week for a fortnight :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

All inclusive for £589 on a very late deal!!! free beer :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If I am alive see you all on the 25th!!!
Hic

Cuba sounds good Critic. One day maybe!

I want a week in france, me and my bike and then have a fortnight on the Algarve in September…

Wheel Nut:
Cuba sounds good Critic. One day maybe!

I want a week in france, me and my bike and then have a fortnight on the Algarve in September…

Yep Cuba is paridise!
but no matter where you go its heaven because its holiday!

torquay for me. for a week in august i know how to live it up who needs cuba :cry: :cry: ( i do)

Thursday march 4th, 18.30pm.
Only one week, 13 hours and 51 minutes till take off for England :laughing:

Where exactly you gonna be over here Pat??, I dont leave for the States until the 21st march, so if your around, fancy a bevvy mate■■?

We are renting a cottage in Tingewick, Buckinghamshire.

We should often be visiting Towcester Conservative club (one of my old haunts).

PM your phone number and i will try and call you sometime when I am there. :slight_smile:

I have had to cancel Oban this year i am disheartened , upset and feel letdown by .

However the good news is im going to Cannes for a week instead suddenly i feel a whole lot better.

The last time i was over there i saw a waggon from Okehampton on the seafront i wonder if ill see any others this year :slight_smile::).

3 days 13 hours to go :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

AndyM:
Where exactly you gonna be over here Pat??, I dont leave for the States until the 21st march, so if your around, fancy a bevvy mate■■?

you fly over here on the 21st :question: :question: :question: :question:

leave a pint for me at the departure lounge bar and I’ll pick it up next day when I leave (Terminal 3, Heathrow) :wink:

Very good, me and the woman went to Paris recently, she went shopping and I went to the bar, and a hole load of trucks pulled in so it wasnt so bad, but due to the intending baby, its looking like Co Kerry for a few days, as if I havent seen the N69 and the R551 enough!
Next yr for our honeymoon, we are off to the Dominican Republic, and I cant wait!!

Kev

Right Manchester Airport here I come :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

See you all in a fortnight,

Dont forget to hang your keys up when you have finished!! :smiley: :smiley: :wink: