Looks like Ochilview in Stenhousemuir

Hereford.

Partick Thistle?

Sorry chaps, it’s not Airdrie, Stenhousemuir or Hereford. :frowning:

Lonewolf Yorks:
Partick Thistle?

… is the correct answer, we have a winner. :smiley:

Img_2005small.jpg

Now I could be really pedantic and say the correct answer is actually Maryhill, given the the question is “Where is this brickwall?”
But that would be petty. :grimacing: :laughing:

Colingl:
Now I could be really pedantic and say the correct answer is actually Maryhill, given the the question is “Where is this brickwall?”
But that would be petty. :grimacing: :laughing:

I don’t think it would be petty Col, I make it that you’re right. :smiley:

I’ve always wondered about the sanity of football fans but now I am convinced there is no hope for any of you

:smiley: :smiley:

good_friend:
I’ve always wondered about the sanity of football fans but now I am convinced there is no hope for any of you

Says the person who’s ‘hobby’ has caused…how many…broken bones?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

good_friend:

I’m not especially a football fan, but football grounds do fit quite well into this forum as a possible change from ‘which RDC am I in?’ :smiley:

Falkirk?

Franglais:

good_friend:

Erm so far - 2 broken ankles, 1 dislocated knee, 6 ribs, 4 ribs then 6 ribs again, jaw, shoulder, hand, wrist, possibly brain, and a fair smattering of decent bruises, rips, torn ligaments…

Possibly lucky I don’t ride anymore. I’m getting old now…

good_friend:

Franglais:

good_friend:

Erm so far - 2 broken ankles, 1 dislocated knee, 6 ribs, 4 ribs then 6 ribs again, jaw, shoulder, hand, wrist, possibly brain, and a fair smattering of decent bruises, rips, torn ligaments…

Possibly lucky I don’t ride anymore. I’m getting old now…

Yep.
Sport is good for health…

Well I have a box of completely useless rosettes and stuff to prove it and a very large hole in what was once a decent bank balance

On looking back, I think more brain damage than a ‘little’. What the hell was I thinking… :imp: :imp: