Whats with all the Transam posts

just had my weekly shopping delivered, went out side, really excited at the prospect of seeing a transam truck…but alas my excitment was short lived and i came crashing down from a high with a bump when i saw a tesco van :exclamation: :frowning: :confused: GUTTED

Well I’ve been watching all day long and I’m really sad now, not one single Transam, not one. I’m gutted :cry: :cry: :cry:

Came down the A82 at the weekend.
Didnt see a TransAm but did see Nessie… again :open_mouth:

Also saw bright lights at Loch Lochy but alas it was just some Venusians on a day trip :cry:

:smiley: :smiley:

ANDY1961:
I’ll tell you what - Transam can’t be that friggin’ special!

There’s a young woman on here (username Nina Simone) who works for them. She has a thread on the “New and Wannabe Drivers” forum about her adventures recently sitting her Class 2 (which she passed) and then on to her Class 1 lessons and test.
Half way through her Class 1 lessons and looking good to pass, Transam, in their wisdom, pulled her back into work just before she was about to sit her test, saying they were too busy and needed her back at work!

WTF is that about! :unamused:

Sounds like a great company to work for! What the hell - I’m off for my Sunday roast!

you gotta be in the clique to enjoy the job,also gotto remember that you are the best driver in the world,and double drivers are just scum :unamused: also gotto dress like a 70s rock reprobate with lots of tattoos and also a goatee is acceptable,and you must in the course of one day mention the work klusterf**k in any conversation you have,and finally the double driver under no cicumstances can drive the truck into the gig,otherwise they loose their rock and roll image status :unamused:

well i been to norfolk this morning and then down to poole not seen a transam all day sat in ringwood now and guess whats in lorry park… YES YOU GUESSED RIGHT TRANSIT VAN not a transam… DOES THAT COUNT AS 1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

trans am spotted today no pic but 1 similar

cargurus.com/images/2008/08/ … 57077.jpeg

had an exam today didnt see a transam there just lots of paper and me thinking ERMMMMMM, WHAT THE HELL :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: , HOW YOU SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sam

Was in Transam country last night and guess what!! I didnt spot one :unamused:

I have seen a TRANS-porter but no TRANSAM :frowning:

I did not seen any trans-am lorries in my work today. But I was intepreting in dentist’s surgery. :wink:

orys:
I did not seen any trans-am lorries in my work today. But I was intepreting in dentist’s surgery. :wink:

my dentist dont usualy speak to me… :laughing: :laughing:

no transam spotted today either :exclamation: :exclamation:

pecjam23:
my dentist dont usualy speak to me… :laughing: :laughing:

So I got much more difficult situation: my dentist speaks to me a lot and he demanding answers :grimacing:

Transam NOT spotted at Basingstoke bus station, but a Basingstoke Skip Hire wagon was… :laughing:
Nor was one spotted at Basingstoke bus depot but a rather smart looking MAN TGX did arrive to deliver some AdBlue :sunglasses:
And even more bizarrely Transam wasnt spotted parked on my drive way, only my brothers Corsa and my Vectra :laughing:

Seen some EUROHAM in asda but no TRANSAM :unamused:

Mind I do prefer ham :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: bit of mustard mmmmm bought custard slice’s aswell :blush:

i wish i could join in… :cry:

i wish i could join in…

You can!! On the other posting which is 6million pages long :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Ran up the M4 from jn18 to jn 4 and yep not one Transam motor trailer or anything.
and to top it didnt even see one all the way back either GUTTED :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Saw a few Stobbies though and quiet a few box Jockys though, not so many overseas trucks but looks like they might be running under the cover of darkness :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

just made some toast, no transam only jam :confused:

just been to my beer fridge and guess what… yup you guessed no transam in their either :exclamation: :frowning: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

look out my window…no transam truck but an a&j nelson motor thundering up to the open cast mine.