What Map do you use?

Streetview and satellite are gems, though. Imagine going back in time 15 years and saying you could check out the site in 3D from a layby a mile out in the near future?

I have used the cheapo sat navs for the past 8 years without problems except they don’t bounce if you drop them out of the cab onto hard ground !
Get one with 8gb capacity.
Only ever had problems when given incorrect addresses, then google is your friend.
I have an old snooper that I was given and that is great as well .
As for a Bluetooth ear piece, I swear by plantronics. You can connect more than one phone to them and you can get different size ear pieces for them . They are not cheap though , start at about £30 depending on model, I would recommend the type where the main body sits behind and around the ear as they don’t tend to fall out so easily.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

These days if you’ve got a tablet or iPad and the data you can’t go wrong with google maps.
I have a cheap truckers satnav cost £40 and an old TomTom Go 730 both get me around the uk and Europe.
Maps I usually buy Michelin though my last uk atlas was an AA but that was 2011.
As long as it gets you from A to B and it’s within your budget you can’t go wrong, and if you get to B and still can’t find it there’s always the old school method of asking for directions :wink:

Think I had the Phillips Navigator trucker’s Atlas. Great map. Quite heavy. No matter where i put it, it liked to slide off and self destruct on the floor. Two handed job to pick it up

WP_20171214_07_55_08_Pro.jpgThis one.