What can you do to prepare for your test?

On the day of my class 2 test I arrived bright and early at the test centre and realised I had left my license and theory pass certificates in the house and had to rush back for them. I flew back in with 2 minutes before the examiner was going to cancel my test. Passed first time with only 4 minors
I failed my first class 1 test two minutes out of the test centre

So dont worry about the test. It cant be worse than my two! :laughing:

Hi im new on this forum i have a test on monday class 2 rigid… i just want to nail the hill start and turning right at roundabouts any tips?? Especially hill start on a 18 tonn volvo auto

It’s amazing that someone can be writing this on a Friday with their test on Monday and not know the answers to these elementary issues.

At this stage, I’m not inclined to offer advice as it could be confusing. I strongly suggest a conversation with the instructor. Not just to get the answers but also to find out why he hasn’t given instruction days ago on the topics.

The standards out there continually worry me. It’s scary!

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Your right mate. We get different instructors over the 3 days each with their own way of teaching hence why the confusion arises. However I am confident and just have to calm the nerves on the day thats the main thing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3 instructors in 3 days is no good to anyone. But, in any case, if they are correctly trained to instruct, they should be singing from the same hymn sheet and any one of them should be able to explain basics.

We had a situation due to illness recently where a candidate had to move to another instructor after a couple of days. Then it became clear that there would be a further change later. At this point we offered to reschedule the course totally and start again. But the candidate decided to continue and passed with 2 driving faults. This is the importance of uniformity in the training and thorough record keeping.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: