What a Mess.

Bully’s…

Notice the flare-up of so-called “Terror attacks done in the name of the Right” and the undeclared open season on politicians of the Right…

I reckon Aussie Senator Fraser Anning - gets my vote for “Man of the Match” this week for giving this oik the slapping he deserved for what anyone else would call “Assault” had one even used harsh language at a snowflake leftie…

Can’t have a double standard though - can we?

If Prescott can deliver a Left hook to a heckler - then why can’t Anning give a Right hook to HIS heckler? :stuck_out_tongue:

Prescott Punch.jpg

Truckers to bring the M1, M62, M18 to a standstill next Saturday… could they wear orange so as not to be confused as being french :laughing:

yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ … -1-9656922

Winseer:
Notice the flare-up of so-called “Terror attacks done in the name of the Right” and the undeclared open season on politicians of the Right…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTtOuP1-rJQ
I reckon Aussie Senator Fraser Anning - gets my vote for “Man of the Match” this week for giving this oik the slapping he deserved for what anyone else would call “Assault” had one even used harsh language at a snowflake leftie…

If Prescott can deliver a Left hook to a heckler - then why can’t Anning give a Right hook to HIS heckler? :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

deffo an upstanding man speaking his mind and stating obvious realistic facts.

dieseldog999:

Winseer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTtOuP1-rJQ

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

deffo an upstanding man speaking his mind and stating obvious realistic facts.

The bloke who egged Corbyn should be given a royal pardon

You can’t break eggs - without making a few viral videos, that’s for sure. :wink:

Fraser Anning has a right to say what he believes whether anyone agrees or not. It’s a shame he didn’t give him a proper seeing to. The Greens party here in Oz want laws made so that politicians can chuck elected members out of Parliament, and then they and their followers have got the bloody cheek to label people like him as ■■■■’s and Fascists. ■■■■■■■■■■

It’s good that Noddy and Big Ears - didn’t manage to pixellate out the kid’s face on all the vids going about already.

The fact the kid had his Iphone raised up for piccies - gives away the clear intent to “cause an affray”…

Every country needs more of these “insta-karma” politicians, rather than less. :bulb:

You don’t get much respect for having “positive policies for criminals, which you law-abiding folk can pay higher taxes for” on the other hand…

Corbyn Up Yours.jpg

Once Brexit is done, we’ll wonder what all the fuss was about. “More Money to start with, instead of Higher taxes for worsening public services”.

…And with that, might I suggest a little shunt to Bully’s… :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: