Well it’s friday again

I had plans with my boy but 5.30am on Saturday morning I woke up with a belly grumble and spent most of yesterday projectile ejecting from both ends and sleeping inbetween.

Today has been better but still very weak. Lost 5lbs in weight though on the plus side :laughing:

All good for work tomorrow though… yay.

Still just the one day before I get a wisdom tooth pulled to top it all off :open_mouth:

toonsy:
I had plans with my boy but 5.30am on Saturday morning I woke up with a belly grumble and spent most of yesterday projectile ejecting from both ends and sleeping inbetween.

Today has been better but still very weak. Lost 5lbs in weight though on the plus side :laughing:

All good for work tomorrow though… yay.
:

If I was you mate, I’d be saying ‘’ ■■■■ it, here’s to 2 days off’’ especially as you say you still feel weak.
No fun being down the road feeling like crap. :bulb:

Win-Stone:
Continue replacing the seals on the Stolly, in the vain hope that she’ll be ready to go before I go on holiday at Easter.

:unamused: :unamused:

marry me!!!

My weekend started Wednesday night, I wanted to get a quick trip in before the weekend, but there wasn’t anything that would fit. Thursday I was messing around with my lorry, greasing it, washing it and generally keeping out of the way of my life coach.

Friday was spent tiling a shower, I completely gutted the big bathroom, right down to the studs and rafters and started from scratch, it seemed a good idea at the time, with the benefit of hindsight it seems that I’m an idiot.

Saturday, more tiling and then a night out with her indoors, a decent steak and a nice bottle of red and a ride in the passenger seat to get home, we have a take it in turns deal for driving when we go out, I drive there and she drives home, I think it’s a perfect solution, but judging by the silence on the way home, my wife doesn’t share my opinion.

Today is Sunday and the roast is in the oven, it will soon be time to load up my pick up and head off to work, the roads are wet and slushy, so my lorry washing efforts will soon be covered in a layer of grime, but that’s life.

Have a good safe week guys and girls, only five more days of freedom to go until next weekend.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk