Vanessa Feltz

It used to be ‘think of Maggie Thatcher’ to cure premature ■■■■■■■■■■■, but if it was a toss-up between her and Anne Widdecombe I reckon either of them would work better than Maggie

She’s very high on my list of ‘people I’m taking with me when i go’! Not worth a decent bullet IMHO

I listen to the news at 5am then switch the radio to ‘heart’

Mutton dressed up as lamb,

regards
Pat

On the other hand Ulrikakakaka mmmm :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mazzer2:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1 there bud.
different quality there plus she has the advantage of having experience of being a complete ■■■■■ trumpet since anyone knew about her.

as for feltz…if it was a toss up between her and fatty scania in the other link,it wouldnt be an instant desicion?? :wink:

dieseldog999:

Mazzer2:

she has the advantage of having experience of being a complete ■■■■■ trumpet

:laughing: :laughing: Say it like it is. :smiley:

Sorry for causing so many to see their most recent meal again.
If I could move the goalposts slightly,which celeb do you find the most irritating on any or all levels?
My first would be Rylan Clark Neal.An absolute waste of air.

Gidders:
If I could move the goalposts slightly,which celeb do you find the most irritating on any or all levels?

That’s easy… Russell ■■■■ Brand :smiling_imp:
I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end when he comes on telly,.and that annoying ■■■■ voice of his. :imp:

robroy:

Gidders:

That’s easy… Russell [zb] Brand :smiling_imp:
I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end when he comes on telly,.and that annoying [zb] voice of his. :imp:

Agreed…also Gary Lineker, Lily Allen and fatboy James Corden

ArcticMonkey:

robroy:

Gidders:

I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end when he comes on telly,.and that annoying [zb] voice of his. :imp:

My family has known James Cordens family for over 40 years . James has done rather well for himself since living above a bakers in Beaconsfield.
Piers Morgan gets my vote alongside Vennesa and the whole lot on This morning , Good morning except Suzanna Ried [emoji180], every reality show and soap and Jeremy Kyle . So much utter dross on modern TV .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

grumpyken52:

ArcticMonkey:

robroy:

Gidders:

My family has known James Cordens family for over 40 years . James has done rather well for himself since living above a bakers in Beaconsfield.
Piers Morgan gets my vote alongside Vennesa and the whole lot on This morning , Good morning except Suzanna Ried [emoji180], every reality show and soap and Jeremy Kyle . So much utter dross on modern TV .

Still doesn’t mean you have to like him if you know his family. I’m astounded at how someone with such average talent has become so huge(pun intended) in the States. It’s well documented that he’s big headed and arrogant in real life

grumpyken52:

ArcticMonkey:

robroy:

Gidders:

James Corden is so far up his own arse now when he was criticized for his performance in the film Peter Rabbit his father wrote to the show and said they were not to criticize him again needless to say mark Kermode thought this hilarious and continues to do so

grumpyken52:
the whole lot on This morning .

What■■?
I hope that does not include Holly. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That black chavvy grime singer…Breezy or whatever his name is. Hate him with a passion

ArcticMonkey:
That black chavvy grime singer…Breezy or whatever his name is. Hate him with a passion

Stormsy?
I hate that ■■■■ ridiculous false West Indian accent all these pricks put on :imp: (when he talks normal he’s full on cockney ffs :unamused: ) especially white kids… why? :open_mouth:
Now that does grind my ■■■■ gears big style, talk properly you ■■■■ s, English ain’t your second language !. :smiling_imp:

I’m gonna start a new fad, talking with a Chinese accent, see if it takes off as much as that does. :laughing:

robroy:

ArcticMonkey:

Stormsy?
I hate that [zb] ridiculous false West Indian accent all these pricks put on :imp: (when he talks normal he’s full on cockney ffs :unamused: ) especially white kids… why? :open_mouth:
Now that does grind my [zb] gears big style, talk properly you [zb] s, English ain’t your second language !. :smiling_imp:

I’m gonna start a new fad, talking with a Chinese accent, see if it takes off as much as that does. :laughing:

Most white youths within the M25 are Wiggas. Local dialects and accents are dying out unfortunately and are been replaced with that awful way they talk now

ArcticMonkey:

robroy:

ArcticMonkey:

Stormsy?
I hate that [zb] ridiculous false West Indian accent all these pricks put on :imp: (when he talks normal he’s full on cockney ffs :unamused: ) especially white kids… why? :open_mouth:
Now that does grind my [zb] gears big style, talk properly you [zb] s, English ain’t your second language !. :smiling_imp:

Most white youths within the M25 are Wiggas. Local dialects and accents are dying out unfortunately and are been replaced with that awful way they talk now

Was about to ask you…but I’ve just sussed it… :smiley:

Don’t know if it counts under the heading of ‘celeb’… but if there is one person who makes my fists itch it is that bl@@dy Farage!

What I would not give to have five minutes in a boxing ring with that @&%$ %£$%$£

The GC. Gemma Collins? FFS. How do these muppets become multi millionaires in no time at all?

Gidders:
The GC. Gemma Collins? FFS. How do these muppets become multi millionaires in no time at all?

I agree, funniest thing I saw was that clip of her going down like a bag of ■■■■ on ‘Dancing on ice’.
Fat talentless cow,.waste of skin.