US Lease Operators - Help! (CM and T&D)

Having trouble posting a reply ■■

Thanks guys, this is all fabulous stuff.

Fly Sheet and Dunchues, would you be up for a chat either my email or phone (at my expense, your convenience) to tell me more about what it’s like when it works well? It seems clear I’m going to have to look at Canada as well if I want to find more than just horror stories. :open_mouth:

No problem posting reply, in fact I can do two where most only manage 1

Dunchues, you have PM. Just the one, mind… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:

This is a photo from 2012; I wonder how this guy is getting on. I hate to think that he is down some dark alley, huddled around a trash-can fire, passing round a bottle of cheap wine wrapped in a brown paper bag and telling stories about the time when he had his own truck.

Thanks guys, all appreciated.

Chris, I don’t suppose the original of that image comes out at more than 1mb does it? I’d love to use it but the version on here is too small for print. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry I’ve been off-line for a few days. Sod’s law when I was recently off work for six months and on here every day. The original picture is about 3.4 mb; It is so much easier to upload low-resolution onto Trucknet. PM me your e-mail address if you still want it; but I fear you may have had a deadline to meet for your piece.

I oversaw your deadline unfortunately…Rollins Truck Leasing was a very known one, founded in 1948
and finally absorbed into the Penske-group. Mind that quite some manufacturers of both trucks and vans
had their own rental- and leasing-companies or are part now of the bigger multinationals like GE Capital.

Attached the cover of a 1979 brochure on Rollins