Two reduced weekly rests on the spin

Volvo147:
Diesel Dave -
Perhaps you’d like to explain that to the drivers posting further up this thread… your spin on the rules and regs is at odds with comments posted previously.
And the reason for my no longer working as an enforcement officer has nothing to do with my knowledge of EC regulations, I wanted a career change…

David

You said that you can add bits and pieces of daily rest periods together to make a 45 hour weekly rest period. You can’t. In another thread you said that a driver who made a cup of tea during a rest period using a portable stove was using a tool of work and so was acting illegally. He isn’t.

You are not, and never have been a VOSA employee, even the bluntest chisel in VOSA’s box would understand basic legislation. You are simply trolling, and possibly one of the poorest trolls we have ever seen on here. Please try harder.

bjd:
so how does this work when your 4 on 4 off as your weekly rest nay in fact be in the week as opposed to a weekend

If you are doing four-on-four-off then you won’t be having any reduced rest periods.

Harry Monk:
Please try harder.

No!..

Please don’t try at all!