Truckstop basics?

rambo19:
Strippers?-no thanks, boring.

IMG_1131.JPG

From what I’m told a youngish lad has taken over Kate’s cabin , the price too redo the surface in the Lorry park was eye watering, if the figure I was told was correct

Proper marked out spaces so you know how many you can fit in and when it’s full it’s full. And if your tight on space then someone telling drivers where to park when they arrive as when it’s left to the drivers it often seems to be a free for all. If possible a clean surface rather than mud is always a bonus!

Conygarth is pretty good for parking an area fro fridges ample parking cctv plenty lights downside hot food only until 21.00 there are plenty that work night shift

Stockyard is also good

Need good hot clean showers & toilets secure parking cctv pref with security guard good decent hot food till quite late

Harry Monk:

Dipper_Dave:
Build it and they will come.
Have a stripper night (usually Thursday) and they will come again.

I was at Thurrock Truck Stop many years ago and they had a stripper, she was so gross that everybody was shouting “Get 'em on!” :stuck_out_tongue:

The days of Truckworld!

Dipper_Dave:
My company who demand secure parking especially as we have Snap and accounts virtually everywhere don’t mind me going off route a bit.

My rule of thumb is 15 to 20 minutes but will go to 30 if caught short.

Had to park unsecurely the other week and it caused a kaffufle in the office. Warned em 3 times it was going to happen.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

Was in Route74 Truckstop M74 today for breaky and it was very good.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk