Trucknet bullies

switchlogic:
I hope it’s a class action suit (yes I’ve been watching too much American TV) because I want to join.

Objection Your Honour, can I claim the 5th Amendment here? …Sustained.

So have I :blush: , I used to love L.A. Law :laughing:

robroy:

switchlogic:
I hope it’s a class action suit (yes I’ve been watching too much American TV) because I want to join.

‘Objection Your Honour’ - I thought that was Perry Mason?

Steve

robroy:

switchlogic:

OBJECTION OVERRULED!

TAKE HIM DOWN

scotstrucker:
hey rob at least you aint getting what i was getting last week on faceache.
i replyed to a post on a faceache page last week about the manchester fracking demo and i’m now receiving all kind of threats ranging from killing me and my family to firebombing my place of work and all there customer’s ( i wont mention the more weird threats).
i have reported it to the police but have been told that they will be using fake accounts using proxy site’s to mask there ip.
i did the decent thing and thanked them for there input and wished them all the very best of luck in there mission.

Some people get off on this type of crap, it’s a way of life for them in their narrow little world.
They aint happy unless they’re causing trouble for somebody, …and these are the type of people that this guy is associating me with. :open_mouth:

If I put my mind to it I could be as much offended by that as I was when I misunderstood the comment about my wife (which in THAT context I still think was justified)
However I am an adult and have never been affected by name calling or false accusations, both on here and in real life (unless it’s about my family, that is my weak point) I just thought I would put these accusations out there for opinion, and that is all.
As for your case mate, it appears to be a bit more serious than my relatively trivial situation on here. :open_mouth:

So far it looks like most disagree with this crap, so thanks for that.
However, I’m still expecting a bit of flak from certain ones on here, the usual suspects :unamused: , (or as I call them…dicks)
5 that I can count off the top of my head, although they may be one and the same person, who knows…who cares.
So I’ll.wait for them coming on. :smiley:

So speak now or forever hold thy peace. :laughing:
I’m off to watch Newcastle on telly soon, so get your jibes in soon, as I’ve got an ego to massage here. :sunglasses:
:unamused: :laughing: :laughing: …joke !.

Ste46:

robroy:

switchlogic:

‘Objection Your Honour’ - I thought that was Perry Mason?

Steve

Perry Mason? :open_mouth:
I aint as old as you mate. :laughing:

switchlogic:
Bring down this awful will Robroy bully and his gang of undesirables once and for all.

Oh god, you’ll have him thinking he’s the blonde fella out of Sons Of Anarchy soon, ego will be through the bloody roof then… :unamused: :laughing:

Reef:

switchlogic:
Bring down this awful will Robroy bully and his gang of undesirables once and for all.

Oh god, you’ll have him thinking he’s the blonde fella out of Sons Of Anarchy soon, ego will be through the bloody roof then… :unamused: :laughing:

To be fair I looked a bit like him when I was younger. :laughing:
The blonde guy…not Luke. :laughing:

Rob, I am disappointed that you would ask for a Kleenex afrer a very minor outburst from a very minor contributor JJ.

He sees you as one of the top dogs around here and since thinks he is the God of UK employment tax law he decided to challenge you for a top dog position because he states he is qualified on the topic as he is married to an accountant!!!
Maybe he even met her in accountant night school and he failed to complete it for all we know.

He despises all opinions that are contrary to his dubious ones and didn’t shed one iota of new info on the age old SE argument. Personal attacks break forum rules and he is not even clever enough to grasp that or has he a superiority complex??

Yes I strongly believe you need to change.

Fix your signature immediately and stop paying any attention to johnny come lately.

Than go back to the way you always were keeping us well informed, sometimes challenged individually but supported as an industry and always entertained.

But ask me for another Kleenex and I’ll give you a kick up the arse.

Wondered where you were going with the Kleenex thing mate, I thought you were leading up to calling me a … :laughing:
Yeh I’ve took your points on board, but the sig stays for now just to show this guy up to what he is and how things on here have backfired on him by trying to make a ■■■■ out of me.
Petty?.. Yeh, but nobody’s perfect. :blush:

Not even Me :open_mouth:
…■■■■, there I go again, I can’t help myself. :smiley: :wink:

blueovalcraig:

scotstrucker:
i replyed to a post on a faceache page last week about the manchester fracking demo and i’m now receiving all kind of threats ranging from killing me and my family to firebombing my place of work and all there customer’s ( i wont mention the more weird threats).
i have reported it to the police but have been told that they will be using fake accounts using proxy site’s to mask there ip.
i did the decent thing and thanked them for there input and wished them all the very best of luck in there mission.

OMG that’s awful. I hope you and your family are ok!

oh i’m fine and so is my family thanks, it would take alot more than that to affect me or the family

robroy:

scotstrucker:

Some people get off on this type of crap, it’s a way of life for them in their narrow little world.
They aint happy unless they’re causing trouble for somebody, …and these are the type of people that this guy is associating me with. :open_mouth:

If I put my mind to it I could be as much offended by that as I was when I misunderstood the comment about my wife (which in THAT context I still think was justified)
However I am an adult and have never been affected by name calling or false accusations, both on here and in real life (unless it’s about my family, that is my weak point) I just thought I would put these accusations out there for opinion, and that is all.
As for your case mate, it appears to be a bit more serious than my relatively trivial situation on here. :open_mouth:

So far it looks like most disagree with this crap, so thanks for that.
However, I’m still expecting a bit of flak from certain ones on here, the usual suspects :unamused: , (or as I call them…dicks)
5 that I can count off the top of my head, although they may be one and the same person, who knows…who cares.
So I’ll.wait for them coming on. :smiley:

So speak now or forever hold thy peace. :laughing:
I’m off to watch Newcastle on telly soon, so get your jibes in soon, as I’ve got an ego to massage here. :sunglasses:
:unamused: :laughing: :laughing: …joke !.

the good old british stiff upper lip lol, tottenham gonna beat em 1 nil lol

robroy:
Wondered where you were going with the Kleenex thing mate, I thought you were leading up to calling me a … :laughing:
Yeh I’ve took your points on board, but the sig stays for now just to show this guy up to what he is and how things on here have backfired on him by trying to make a [zb] out of me.
Petty?.. Yeh, but nobody’s perfect. :blush:

Not even Me :open_mouth:
…[zb], there I go again, I can’t help myself. :smiley: :wink:

I’ve always called it ‘my’ song, Rob, but I’ll let you share it - 'cos I like you!
‘Oh Lord it’s hard to be humble’ - Mac Davis - 1974
You’ll have to Google it 'cos I can’t post a link.

Steve

There are some weak arsed fannies coming on here lately Rob. Some of these knobs come on here calling people gopping bald ■■■■■ even! However, the mere suggestion that their wife may have ’ other ’ talents has them crying their eyes out and threatening to call the police.

Well for anyone reading, know this…

I’ve been arrested more times than I remember and really don’t give a flying F about the coppers. Only this week I have been reading about them spying on women in their gardens from their police helicopter, and attending court over Hillsborough. A good percentage of them are disgusting bent ■■■■.

Anyway…back to this ’ bullying ’ ■■■■■■■■. If you can’t take a bit of banter on a bloody internet forum for truck drivers, then you are in the wrong place. This is not real life, a lot of the post’s are simply for entertainment. Get a grip FFS :unamused: :arrow_right:

peirre:
It take a long time to understand the characteristics of people on forums, this is why I pointed out that someone who has only been a member of TNUK for less than a year was taking umbrage with someone who’s been a contributing member for 10 times that.
I may not always agree with opinions offered by some people, but occasionally I do understand their point, but that’s human nature. What I don’t do is take offence at veiled threats online (which has happened on TNUK this year), if anything I just giggle to myself and move on.

This is why the written words you read online can be interpreted in 2 ways, the way the OP meant them, and the way the reader understood them, and there can be a vast gap between the 2 versions.

Absolutely! And that’s my problem…(not sure if I’ve fallen foul of the grammar police starting a sentence with and…)…nobody understands me! :stuck_out_tongue:

TiredAndEmotional:

peirre:
It take a long time to understand the characteristics of people on forums, this is why I pointed out that someone who has only been a member of TNUK for less than a year was taking umbrage with someone who’s been a contributing member for 10 times that.
I may not always agree with opinions offered by some people, but occasionally I do understand their point, but that’s human nature. What I don’t do is take offence at veiled threats online (which has happened on TNUK this year), if anything I just giggle to myself and move on.

This is why the written words you read online can be interpreted in 2 ways, the way the OP meant them, and the way the reader understood them, and there can be a vast gap between the 2 versions.

Absolutely! *And that’s my problem…(not sure if I’ve fallen foul of the grammar police starting a sentence with and…)…nobody understands me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely! There is my problem, nobody really understands me!

switchlogic:

robroy:

switchlogic:

OBJECTION OVERRULED!

TAKE HIM DOWN

400 years.We don’t care what he says in his defence. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUWpovcGjQ0

Always had cliques on t/ net , nothing new

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

robroy:

switchlogic:

OBJECTION OVERRULED!

TAKE HIM DOWN

400 years.We don’t care what he says in his defence. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUWpovcGjQ0

YES! Finally I’ve got Carryfast on my side! Together we can rule the world my friend. But first…TO THE BULLIES!

Well he’s bullied evil8beezle off the forum and I reckon he’s assassinated dipper dave, but he’ll have to come to Oz to get me…

Juddian:
shouldn’t this be in Bully’s? i’ll get me coat :blush:

This isn’t mumsnet, its a forum for lorry drivers and their fans :smiling_imp:

So basically it’s a forum for just lorry drivers then.