Truckfast HGV Hire

please note my experience, did not realize there was a post about them already.

And they strike again, threats and all sorts, lucky ive recorded all there calls and told them that i have recorded all the threats that they have made against me. lucky i have a good solicitor friend who has advised me to speak to the police and put a complaint in against the offender for Common Assault which in all respect can carry a 2 1/5 year prison sentence.

they made me sign a contract that i was not happy with and did not want, it was supposed to be a 3 month contract hire (which is what i wanted). they sent me over a three year contract and when i mentioned this to them they said “sign it and send it back to get you going and then we will sort the three month contract out for you” which never happend and now they are denying that that conversation ever happend.

my wife has cancer and is very ill and i told them this and they (one of the directors) called me a lier. sick B"!!"£ds. i hope his wife (if he has one) never gets it because he truly does not understand how devastating it is.

watch this space

They seem to be advertising on Facebook.

I dearly wish the admin on this site would either ring me, or pm me after I warned them about this company a while ago.

I have enough information on them to warrant the courtesy of a conversation of sorts.

Ken.

Aren’t they tied in to the Truckstop at Wakefield??

Ben9:

What makes you say that?

Ken.

Quinny:

Ben9:

What makes you say that?

Ken.

I’m presuming this makes him say it

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk