Truck drivers in Pakistan (sex with boys)

Muslims.

If I had ■■■ with anyone on a rest break, I’d be wondering what to do with the other 44 minutes. :wink:

That’s got to be BS.

I appreciate the Asian lads are a bit fruity but 95% of Pakistani truckers root boys? I highly doubt that.

Would it not be an Irony now if the whole of THIS country signed up to the politicians that we’re told are “pushing a racist agenda”…

I’m sick of the politically correct letting all the scum that walk among us get away with it all the time. If we’re not going to kick them out, then the least we can do is have some laws that go out of their way to persecute their ilk instead. Laws to fit cultures. It’s realism not racism!
Call it “reverse sharia” if you like - WE the home-grown Brit gets to enforce the draconian penalties for the laws being broken by those coming here who thought they could get away with all the paedophillia, ■■■■■■■■■■, honour murder, caste rot, and race card playing they just would not have got away with in the country of either their birth or their core religion…

Child killers from Iran for example would be strung up on a crane.

Pederasts from Pakistan? - Castration?

Pimping girls? - Locked up with some Balkan rapists & murders who’d show them quickly what a swell time (not) is to be had in Jail…

High caste types who think they’re above the law? - Slavery i.e. Jail forever, with hard labour. (that’s not Milliband wearing knuckledusters either!) :smiling_imp:

White men are also ■■■■■■.

Harry Monk:
If I had ■■■ with anyone on a rest break, I’d be wondering what to do with the other 44 minutes and 59 seconds. :wink:

ftfy

andy12:
Id be surprised if it was just the Truck drivers, seems to be endemic amongst the male population over there. I assumed it was because in that society the women are kept seperate from the men , so the only women you would know were your wife and family members. That of course does not excuse wot goes on.

not just over there mate,watch the news with all this rotherham business :frowning:

big boots:

andy12:
Id be surprised if it was just the Truck drivers, seems to be endemic amongst the male population over there. I assumed it was because in that society the women are kept seperate from the men , so the only women you would know were your wife and family members. That of course does not excuse wot goes on.

not just over there mate,watch the news with all this rotherham business :frowning:

And Oxford with Operation Yewtree. Oxfordshires’ yoghurt knitting fair trade lovers wanted to keep it hush hush in case someone cried “waysis!”

Radio 4 this morning interviewed the ex chief Constable who was in charge of the Rochdale enquiry sge saud she had statements off young girls who gave names addresses car regs mobile numbers of pakistani men upto 60 years old who repeatedly raped and abused girls as young as 12 and had enough evidence to prosecute but was told to “not go any further” with it as it probably wouldn’t get to court.
She did the same thing in Rotherham same thing had enough evidence to prosecute but was told not to proceed.

How in the hell can this happen? The police woman virtually said its because the police didnt want to be called Racist.

Its disgusting not 1 of the dirty ■■■■■■■■ was even arrested even tho they knew they were doing it.

Daytrunker:
Radio 4 this morning interviewed the ex chief Constable who was in charge of the Rochdale enquiry sge saud she had statements off young girls who gave names addresses car regs mobile numbers of pakistani men upto 60 years old who repeatedly raped and abused girls as young as 12 and had enough evidence to prosecute but was told to “not go any further” with it as it probably wouldn’t get to court.
She did the same thing in Rotherham same thing had enough evidence to prosecute but was told not to proceed.

How in the hell can this happen? The police woman virtually said its because the police didnt want to be called Racist.

Its disgusting not 1 of the dirty [zb] was even arrested even tho they knew they were doing it.

That cuts no ice with me.

A high flying copper, any copper, has a sacred (almost) duty to protect the weakest and easily hurt in our society and generally do the right thing, by doing as told to ignore it…by whom?..they have aided and abetted the crime in my humble, stand up and be counted and stop finger pointing in a child like voice…‘it wasn’t me i wanted to proceed but my collective mummy said no’

Mustn’t rock any boats, my career path to rows of shiny buttons won’t be so fast track kerching…well i’m sorry but a copper’s job is or should be beyond all that ■■■■■■■■, that’s for politicians and other scum the pursuit of power and wealth at any cost.

Juddian:
A high flying copper, any copper, has a sacred (almost) duty to protect the weakest and easily hurt in our society and generally do the right thing

Oh, give over, the Police have one purpose and one purpose only, to protect the wealthy from a re-run of the French revolution.

Fatboy slimslow:

G6Bob:
I was under some impression that Homosexuality was illegal in Pakistan, and Muslims who are homosexual were punished by death!! Anyone else heard this?

lol :laughing: just nip to Afghanistan :sunglasses: and try getting them out on patrol on a Thursday. :smiley: it’s there love in day :wink: gosh I think the Taliban might have a field day if the caught them having doggy styleeee on their downtime! :grimacing:

Go on youtube and look for a documentry by vice called is this what winning looks like.it shows the ana/police as bunch pedo ■■■■■■■

And you believe this channel 4 crap?

Same as everybody who tells me mass immigration is a wonderful thing,it enriches our society, its always some middle class well heeled prat who doesnt see his paycheck being cut due to cheap labour being imported from eastern europe,

No he sees that he can get everything done a little cheaper because 15 million Poles,Lithuanians,Rumanians,Bulgarians,Hungarians etc will come here and live 10 to a house,claim child benefit to send home and depress your living standards and wages to the levels they experience back home.

Immigration on a mass scale is a wonderful thing if you got loads of money and no social concience.Dont believe the crap the media feed you.They love to give you somebody to hate,It stops you realising who really is screwing you.

They keep telling us they have “evidence” .Listened to some crap the other night that only 8% of rapes are reported.How the hell do they know if they are not reported?
1984 is alive and well.

Daytrunker:

Its disgusting not 1 of the dirty [zb] was even arrested even tho they knew they were doing it.

And so I just sit at home and when my 12 year old daughter comes home at 1 oclock in the morning i say “have you had a nice evening dear”
This is BS.
If it was my daughter or yours you would let this happen?
This is media bull ■■■■.Either that or the parents in Rotherham are a bunch of bloody retards.

Harry Monk:

Juddian:
A high flying copper, any copper, has a sacred (almost) duty to protect the weakest and easily hurt in our society and generally do the right thing

Oh, give over, the Police have one purpose and one purpose only, to protect the wealthy from a re-run of the French revolution.

You got it in one baby.The last thing you would ever hear in this country is
“vive la revolution”
The last man with any balls was Cromwell

Bking:

Harry Monk:

Juddian:

You got it in one baby.The last thing you would ever hear in this country is
“vive la revolution”
The last man with any balls was Cromwell

And Cromwell was a religious nut job.

Bking:

Daytrunker:

And so I just sit at home and when my 12 year old daughter comes home at 1 oclock in the morning i say “have you had a nice evening dear”
This is BS.
If it was my daughter or yours you would let this happen?
This is media bull [zb].Either that or the parents in Rotherham are a bunch of bloody retards.

Your right no one with any sense would let it happen, was on the news that 2 fathers of 2 girls that were being abused went to a b&b and took thier daughters out of there and took them home and were arrested how can that happen when they were stopping thier daughters being abused?

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … =1&theater

Harry Monk:

Juddian:

On the nose H.

rward:
this drives me [zb] nuts when are people all over the world going to realise children are innocent and are to b cherished and loved all peodos should be shot and this rotheram lot is beond believe and the goody goodys are afraid of backlash 15 years ago I heard something on the grapevine igot intouch with local council and next thing them and police inspecter trying to shut me up [zb] them straight of’ rang south wales echo theycame and met me next thing they exposed the dirty stinking [zb] he came from Wiltshire to a safe house right next to a school I cant say wot happened nextor ill b in nick and that foocking inspecter would love so if you know one go to the local paper regards rowly ward

Quite right at the very least all paedos should be chemically castrated, I’m not talking about the bloke who shags a 15 year old thinking she was 16, I’m on about the real dirty buggers.