Tramping vs days vs nights

muckles:
Not really faffing, just a bit of pre-prep, it’s great with these days of fridges and microwaves. Not only is it cheaper it will be much healthier, if you make the food yourself you have a lot more control what goes into it, things like salt, sugar and preservatives, and with the sort of money you spend on MSA food, you’d be able to buy some proper quality ingredients.

Although personally when I used to do a proper truck drivers job, I didn’t cook in the cab every night, I liked to have a fry up now and then, or to get out of the cab and have a proper meal out in a local or if there are any left a decent Cafe, Truckstop and if you’re lucky talk to interesting, funny, normal people and hopefully avoiding the know it all truck driver in process.

Agree with all of that except the ‘making your food yourself’ bit. I’ve got a Mrs that does that bit. :smiley:

robroy:

muckles:
Not really faffing, just a bit of pre-prep, it’s great with these days of fridges and microwaves. Not only is it cheaper it will be much healthier, if you make the food yourself you have a lot more control what goes into it, things like salt, sugar and preservatives, and with the sort of money you spend on MSA food, you’d be able to buy some proper quality ingredients.

Although personally when I used to do a proper truck drivers job, I didn’t cook in the cab every night, I liked to have a fry up now and then, or to get out of the cab and have a proper meal out in a local or if there are any left a decent Cafe, Truckstop and if you’re lucky talk to interesting, funny, normal people and hopefully avoiding the know it all truck driver in process.

Agree with all of that except the ‘making your food yourself’ bit. I’ve got a Mrs that does that bit. :smiley:

:laughing: I wondered what they were for? :laughing:

dieseldog999:

commonrail:
50% of all amateur ■■■■ is made in travelodges/premier inns.FACT.
I’ll take my truck any day

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i think if i had my choice,id be making it in a hotel room.
some of the birds ive been with would have had the windows smashed by the time we would have finished,along with the mess and mixture of various fluids.
plus,you wouldnt be sleeping on the same bed after you got rid of her… :slight_smile:

Wife’s first BBC… .is an extremely popular Category.
I know they change the bedding,but there’s bound to be excretions in the mattress.
Yuk

And someone’s bound to have ■■■■■■ in the kettle

commonrail:

dieseldog999:

commonrail:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
some of the birds ive been with would have had the windows smashed by the time we would have finished,along with the mess and mixture of various fluids.
plus,you wouldnt be sleeping on the same bed after you got rid of her… :slight_smile:

I know they change the bedding,but there’s bound to be excretions in the mattress.
Yuk
And someone’s bound to have ■■■■■■ in the kettle.

I reckon if I caught my wife on a BBC my ■■■■ would be boiled too. :smiley:

Drift:
We do it with diced beef, onions, carrots, leeks and potatoes, seasoned with a bit of garlic and a couple of oxo cubes or stock.
It’s like a casserole, I like the gravey thick some like it runny.
It’s can be made with mince or lamb, blind scouse is vegetarian scouse.
red cabbage, I like brown sauce and crusty bread…[zb] starvin now [emoji38] .

Fairly similar to what we’d call mince or pork pieces stew.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

robroy:

commonrail:

dieseldog999:

commonrail:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yuk
And someone’s bound to have ■■■■■■ in the kettle.

I reckon if I caught my wife on a BBC my ■■■■ would be boiled too. :smiley:

:laughing:

Work Monday to Friday 6-30 am to 4-30pm.
Home by 5 most days. Jobs a bit boring but I have a young family so it’s good for fitting family life round work

commonrail:

At first I was trying to work out the euphemism… Turns out you actually meant someone taking an actual ■■■■ in an actual kettle…

You know you’ve been surfing too much ■■■■ when…

commonrail:

What kind of ■■■■ do you make in there?

commonrail:

Every hotel now ill def be giving the kettle a good swill out first… :grimacing: