The end...

neilp1982:

scotstrucker:

neilp1982:
Wasn’t they in some way tied in with Pawsons?

nope they only rented some parking spaces in pawsons yard

Ah right, I wondered why it dropped on Pawson’s yard when you searched for their Rotherham depot.

Prior to them operating out of Pawsons, I worked for them some years ago when they bought a small business on meadowbank Rd near the galvanisers in Rotherham, a friend of mine called Mick acted as the chargehand. It appears he had a lot of clashes with Derek and ended up leaving. I left after they weekend me in Totton and fixed a dubious photocopy of a tax disc in the window of my truck , telling me it’s quite legal.
I understand that road transport wasn’t what Derek was interested in, iirc he inherited the company and it was poorly managed during my time there, when I was working for them the revolving door turned quite rapidly.

It’s a shame to see another local company go. Good luck with the job search. Have a chat with Turners, they’re on the look-out for more drivers on the container division.

NATSAR supplies is not and has never been set up with the intention of being a phoenix company as so many people are seeming to think it is. I known the real reason for the setting up of that company. if anyone else wishes to know the truth behind, please contact me in person

thanks
George

Yeah mr blue estate …

[emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk