The Bah Humbug Club!

Christmas cancelled here as well due to birthday’s in December & people having operations ( sister in law breast cancer although caught early so they are hopeful & mother in law having op on her foot ) I have just spent the day in hospital having blood test waiting on results

Then a fall while collecting a parcel I ended in hospital light damage to foot so not able to walk no broken or anything just a little swollen

Son is here but a couple of his mates cant make it home due to cover-19 they work away ( 1 in Dubai 1 in the RAF 1 working due to being a home career not sure about the other ) also no pubs open

No point wasting money on the lottery then Ang , not with that sort of luck . I hope sister in law comes through from the treatment , positive attitude and doing everything they advise is the key . Wonderfull people, have given me 2extra years and counting . You are a bugger for damaging yourself aren’t you ? I should speak though , I slipped in the back a fortnight ago and faceplanted on the doorstep , bent me face , broke me thumb and bled all over the kitchen . Wife was less than pleased , but she patched me up and banished me to the chair . Ain’t life wonderful ?

rigsby:
I never say it’s your fault Patrick , but someone has to be blamed and being the long suffering victim , it might as well be you . In the meantime , being in isolation I shall have to rely on my serfs to keep the seasonal supplies stocked up . Number one son is copping for care duties , as daughter has bailed out and gone to live in California , I wonder why ?

Terribly sorry for the late reply Dave, but for some reason I’ve lost track of of the BHC, only to find that it’s in Bully’s now! For whatever reason?!

Anyway, I’m more than comfortable with playing the “martyr” here mate :wink: I was going through the shop of the truckstop where I’m week ended, and I was nearly tempted to buy this little Christmas tree, to put on the dash, you know, to get into the right spirit… however, being grumpy by nature, I thought it was best to keep that 2 quid in my pocket!

Seems that your daughter made a wise decision, do they even know what snow is in California? What’s that song again about California… wasn’t it a Manfred Mann song…?

pv83:

rigsby:
I

Seems that your daughter made a wise decision, do they even know what snow is in California? What’s that song again about California… wasn’t it a Manfred Mann song…?

It never rains in California ■■

Bumped up for disgruntled old buggers :laughing:

Ho Ho Bloody Ho

Oh Dear, the pallet of Christmas banter must still be in the Trucknet warehouse, behind all those old drums of Harry Gill cleaning detergent.

Having been elected in 2014 to the club , still here , still grumpy and still think the overhyped Xmas thing is a load of crap . Free beer this year , granddaughter and hubby both work at a major brewery so at least there is something to enjoy while I’m grumping . Not supposed to drink alcohol , but you die if you do and you die if you don’t !

It’s cheaper to fly to turkey than buy one this Christmas.

rigsby:
Having been elected in 2014 to the club , still here , still grumpy and still think the overhyped Xmas thing is a load of crap . Free beer this year , granddaughter and hubby both work at a major brewery so at least there is something to enjoy while I’m grumping . Not supposed to drink alcohol , but you die if you do and you die if you don’t !

Would that be Double Diamond Rigsby or Jungle Juice. :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=too901xXduE

I hope that Animal Ange has a better time than she did two years ago. :slight_smile:

I have just looked in the fridge, there are no mince pies, I am a bit low on milk and completely out of carrots.

It’s not all bad, I have got a six pack and a large bag of crisps which I am sure will disappear by the morning. :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBaOO5CngMk

Well…December is here again…
Here is my application to join this club
youtube.com/watch?v=hNA6b66bILk

Well sod all you miserable gits…I love Christmas. :sunglasses:
(despite being a complete atheist :blush: )
Ok, not the same since the kids grew up, but bring it on, looking forward to it.