Tanker to Tipper?

Oh, right. :blush:

Just as there was an identical one pass work this afternoon with Thompsons name on it…

If you get on with a good firm that suits your expected lifestyle then Tankers or tippers can be good. I worked for a largish fuel company a while back. our local depot was a great place to work. lots of different oil companys filling at the same depot but we all got on well. the hours and the money were good at the time. the thing I liked about tanker work was that the busy period was in the winter so summers were great with the shorter hours. Ive had a ten year break from driving but last year I was made redundant. so found myself back driving. I drove for nine months for Nidera delivering grain etc. it was a decent job but hated getting up at 3 and 4am. Ive now got myself a job working for a local tipper company 99% of the time our work is within 30 miles, we have our own quarry where we recycle aggregates. the equipment is spot on. can get a little repetitive sometimes but to be honest Im quiet enjoying it, a decent hourly rate and not paid by the load. Our boss likes the trucks washed every night. It is hard work keeping the footwell clean but a stiff brush sorts it out. I never considered tipper work before but find a good company and its an ok driving job.

Tankerman24, what does you MAN tare at? I noticed it has the Loadmaster Lite, and that your lot regularly sell on Truck Trader.