Tacho time out by 2 minutes, how to adjust

^^^ brill, many thanks Geebee.

Will be pressing buttons like billio tomorrow afternoon…

…and 5 minutes later hopefully not on the phone to MAN breakdown :wink: :laughing:

Watch this space :sunglasses:

If you’ve got a few minutes to spare you could try it on the digital tachograph simulator, the simulator is the old model but the menu to “UTC correct” hasn’t changed

fomento.es/transportes/simul … _adsl.html

Cheers Tachograph, dunno why i couldn’t find the bloody UTC Correct phase, easy as pie now Geebee’s jogged what’s amusingly known as my memory of the sequence and i’ve whizzed through that stimulator :wink:

goes off whistling a merry i’m a clever bloody dickie tune :sunglasses: :laughing:

Righto, thankyou lads, absolute doddle to do following :sunglasses: Geebee’s :sunglasses: spot on instructions, and that quick practice on the link Tachograph made helped no end.
How i couldn’t find ‘UTC correct’ before i’m buggered if i know :unamused:

Job jobbed :slight_smile:

I will try follow those instructions tomorrow , just one thing card out while adjusting ?
Jim

JFC999:
I will try follow those instructions tomorrow , just one thing card out while adjusting ?
Jim

Yes, left the ignition on, popped me card out, phoned the good lady for an accurate time check off the radio clock at home to confirm it was still 2 mins out, i’d done the first 1 minute adjustment in less than 1 minute.

Glad that the information was helpful. Only a week to go and the clock will stop bothering you. :smiley:

It’s exactly the same for all VDO digital Tachographs, even the ones that have replaced the big round multi function button with the four individual buttons.

If you’re adjusting UTC make sure that you do it with your card OUT of the Tacho. If you’re changing ‘local time’ it doesn’t matter whether your driver card is in the Tacho or not.

Much obliged Geebee.

Presume you’re into the equestrian life, either work or play or both, well i assume so going from the avatar and your name.

Juddian:

JFC999:
Jim

Yes, left the ignition on, popped me card out, phoned the good lady for an accurate time check off the radio clock at home to confirm it was still 2 mins out, i’d done the first 1 minute adjustment in less than 1 minute.

Done mine as well Juddian , simple when you know how , eh ? !!!
Next job adjusting same on non digi tacho , not the old ones with a dial but the last ones before digi came out ( 05 motor )
Ps I’m not totally thick just bone idle
Thank you
Jim

I just live knowing my tacho is 4 minutes slow. :smiley: