Stop Covid Spreading

Juddian:
https://rumble.com/vcstt7-the-reason-why-covid-19-pandemic-was-created-and-our-future.html

Disturbing video.

Wow! That paints a depressing picture! If only 10% of any of that comes to pass then I’m not sure that I want to remain part of the human race. I accept of course that clever editing and a cute soundtrack can sway ones view, but even today as we stand it isn’t a million miles from the truth we see with our own eyes.

Juddian:
https://rumble.com/vcstt7-the-reason-why-covid-19-pandemic-was-created-and-our-future.html

Disturbing video.

Note how the control freak world governance agenda advocates like Trudeau etc are pushing it as though their lives depend on it. :bulb:

It’s a 21st century dream for the CCP and a nightmare for the free world as we know/knew it.It’s the old Star Trek scenario of the Borg brought to reality.No surprise where and how the plan originated.I’m not expecting a happy ending.

Indeed Maoster, stop the world i want to get off, and here’s Tucker Carlson telling it in some of the wisest words i’ve heard in a long long time.

brighteon.com/f9c4a901-08ea … 257e1cdc33

Juddian:
Indeed Maoster, stop the world i want to get off, and here’s Tucker Carlson telling it in some of the wisest words i’ve heard in a long long time.

The military are either there to arrest Biden and the Demorats under martial law for orchestrating a Communist inspired coup.

Or they are just there to advise and welcome the expected rush of adoring crowds, wanting to congratulate their new President and shake hands with his voters and stopping the celebrations from getting out of hand.
After Biden’s historic winning of a free and fair election opening a new age of cooperation and friendship with former Communist enemies. :wink:

Juddian:
Tucker Carlson telling it in some of the wisest words i’ve heard in a long long time.

It says free speech lives there sign in with google or facebook. :unamused:
Anyway sign up nothing to lose other than a ban. :laughing:

corona.PNG

Whats wrong with people going food shopping, I dont for one moment that they travel 100s of miles, So Its OK for football teams to travel say for instance Newcastle UFC Going to Birmingham, 420 mile round trip :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: , IMO Its high time the Government got their facts right, Of course all the opposition parties IMO are taking advantadge of this Covid Virus with all their bloody flaming nit picking comments, Why dont they all get to gether & get this all sorted before there is know one left to talk about it. :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: Regards Larry.

Well said Larry up here Celtic traveled to Bahrain when they come back 13 players had to isolate they’re manager tried to justify it cheers Ray

covid.PNG

Mrs put this on her faceache page, deleted by the thought police within 20 minutes.

Just thank God that you didn’t live in 17th century London. Covid would be the least of your worries!

some weird ones there maoster…470 died of ‘teeth’ :confused:

carryfast-yeti:

Absolutely. And wtf is “the Kings evil” for Gods sake? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A pox on the 1632 French and ‘■■■■■■■’ would appear quite a deadly pursuit too among others :open_mouth:

WELL WHEN WILL IT EVER STOP I WONDER :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Juddian:

Mrs put this on her faceache page, deleted by the thought police within 20 minutes.

Realistically either it’s an honest vaccine to stop an honest virus or it’s all moot.

carryfast-yeti:

Yep an abcess/infection caused by a decayed or broken tooth can easily turn to septicaemia without fast decent dental treatment.Probably in short supply then bad enough now let alone without enough cash to pay the bill.
Getting some cask strength whisky into the bad tooth in time possibly the only hope in that case.

the maoster:

carryfast-yeti:

Absolutely. And wtf is “the Kings evil” for Gods sake? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Teeth rotted, caused untreated abcesses and infections, causing death and Kings Evil was a variant of TB. I am not sure whisky would have been the answer though. Once the infection set in there was not really much to do at that time.

Moral = be grateful for what healthcare we have. People in many parts of the world are still living with healthcare levels our ancestors “enjoyed” decades, even centuries, ago.

Dipster:
Teeth rotted, caused untreated abcesses and infections, causing death and Kings Evil was a variant of TB. I am not sure whisky would have been the answer though. Once the infection set in there was not really much to do at that time.

Whisky etc in an attempt to ward off the primary infection.Obviously no chance after it had crossed into the blood stream game over at that point.In a similar way that they used alcohol as a sterilising agent during surgery.Ironically even though they didn’t understand exactly what infection actually was or what caused it.