Steering wheel polish

raymundo:

discoman:
Real tobacco real smoke so I assumed real safe. … reality is we all know stale smoke and passive smoking is not safe , somhow one can say e cigs are not safe when they breathe all them chemicals in that affects others is well an idiot.

Would you care to re wright that in English please … (i went from a £20 a day habit to an e cig overnight and I haven’t keeled over ye…)

Apologies, downloaded the new ios11 update, still can’t get used to it.

E-Cigs, how can they be deemed not safe yet some one would stick a cig in their gob. I have. I Do not smoke, but surely a vapour is safer to the system than a cigarette?

I’m sure you would rather puff on an E-Cig than a real cigarette I’m sure.

Smoking is dangerous. Having one ciggie doesn’t garantee a nasty death the next day but the more you smoke the higher the risk.
Vapping hasn’t been around for as long so there is less data. However there seems to be far less carcinogens and poison in vapours compared to smoke, so vapping is probably less damaging than smoking. Both are best avoided though.
Check NHS Direct but I believe they’re currently saying that vapping can be an aid, with other support, to quitting totally.
Natural doesn’t automatically mean good. Death Cap and Deadly Nightshade are natural UK plants…

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

It seems that there are a lot of people polishing their knobs and nuts, drivers who smoked from the age of 14 are still driving lorries at 74, it’s a personal choice and Walter Raleigh brought ■■■■ and chips to England 450 years ago, parsnip chips and battery operated ■■■■ have been around for ten years,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk