[Split from] Self-employed HELP!

eagerbeaver:

scottie0011:

Jingle Jon:

eagerbeaver:
For someone who believes that he is very clever, it seems such a shame that you bit on the oldest hook in the game…

I’ve done a screen capture and reported you to the police for online abuse… enjoy.

Seriously? You had better report me as well then, because I think you’re an [zb] [zb] who ■■■■■ [zb] whilst your [zb] [zb] of a [zb] [zb] trumpet [zb] every [zb] person when you’re not [zb].

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

FFS Scottie…just spilt my bloody cup of tea.

I thought you liked coffee :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

scottie0011:

Jingle Jon:

eagerbeaver:
For someone who believes that he is very clever, it seems such a shame that you bit on the oldest hook in the game…

I’ve done a screen capture and reported you to the police for online abuse… enjoy.

Seriously? You had better report me as well then, because I think you’re an [zb] [zb] who ■■■■■ [zb] whilst your [zb] [zb] of a [zb] [zb] trumpet [zb] every [zb] person when you’re not [zb].

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just got a pm to look at this thread mate. :smiley:
Reckon you’ll get a yellow card for that level of abuse and personal attack.

Hey! I’m surprised nobody has thought of getting past that obstacle on here, by making a personal attack (and crossing the line of decency, not to mention being completely out of order) by insulting another member’s wife, in a foreign/European language, …but I don’t think anybody on here is THAT big a [zb]…
Oh! Hang on a minute.

The Subject was EE Littering… dirty littering etc…

Quoting me:

“I did find it interesting that Rob’s married to a Nederlands vrouw… Ik ben van Didam… Gelderland… Heel schoon.”

Translates to:

“I did find it interesting that Rob’s married to a Dutch woman… I’m from Didam, in Gelderland… It’s very clean.” Translation ends.

I see you and your chums have vandalised yet another thread / topic with your attempt to bully other users. You are a bunch of disrespectful adolescents and the forum owners should take heed, permitting this will definitely reflect on their potential to sell adverting to the best paying. I personally would never insult anyone’s wife on a web forum, in the way your chum has, it’s disgusting. The type of thing cowards do and cowards support.

Has anyone insulted YOUR wife Jon?

Jingle Jon:

Quoting me:

“I did find it interesting that Rob’s married to a Nederlands vrouw… Ik ben van Didam… Gelderland… Heel schoon.”

Translates to:

“I did find it interesting that Rob’s married to a Dutch woman… I’m from Didam, in Gelderland… It’s very clean.” Translation ends.

I see you and your chums have vandalised yet another thread / topic with your attempt to bully other users. You are a bunch of disrespectful adolescents and the forum owners should take heed, permitting this will definitely reflect on their potential to sell adverting to the best paying. I personally would never insult anyone’s wife on a web forum, in the way your chum has, it’s disgusting. The type of thing cowards do and cowards support.

Right then, it looks like it’s grovel eat humble pie time then if I am in the wrong here. :unamused:

‘‘Dutch lady, I’m from Didam…very clean’’.
Ok, maybe it’s the way my mind works :blush: .
I thought you were implying she was some kind of ■■■■ ■■■■■■ that I had picked up, which annoyed me intensely.
I did not show her the text to translate as she was away, so I obviously picked it up myself the wrong way.
I assumed it was a follow up to the crack that you put out before, which just went over my head…, to the point that I used it as a signature for a laugh, proving I can take a joke, but I thought the other Dutch remark crossed the line.

If this is so I can only apologise to you.
Rob.

eagerbeaver:

A smart person would go back and delete the offensive post, a brave person would also apologise.

robroy:

Jingle Jon:

Quoting me:

Translates to:

Right then, it looks like it’s grovel eat humble pie time then if I am in the wrong here. :unamused:

‘‘Dutch lady, I’m from Didam…very clean’’.
Ok, maybe it’s the way my mind works :blush: .
I thought you were implying she was some kind of [zb] ■■■■■■ that I had picked up, which annoyed me intensely.
I did not show her the text to translate as she was away, so I obviously picked it up myself the wrong way.
I assumed it was a follow up to the crack that you put out before, which just went over my head…, to the point that I used it as a signature for a laugh, proving I can take a joke, but I thought the other Dutch remark crossed the line.

If this is so I can only apologise to you.
Rob.

You are wrong, you have been wrong at every stage at which you have threatened, insulted and abused me. With your childish friends you have formed a gang and attempted to bully me.

The insults started from your side and the worst of those come from you and your chums.

Just like all of the bullies I have met in life - when anyone hits back you cry like a baby.

Your so called apology with rolling eyes and caveats demonstrates the weak personality that you genuinely are.

There was never and never would be an insult from me against your wife… I only ever ATTACK those who first attack me.

You sir are a ■■■ and your apology is half baked.

Jog on to that bridge you threatened to bury me under. Or apologise properly like a real man would!!!

Jingle Jon:
You are wrong, you have been wrong at every stage at which you have threatened, insulted and abused me. With your childish friends you have formed a gang and attempted to bully me.

The insults started from your side and the worst of those come from you and your chums.

Just like all of the bullies I have met on life - when anyone hits back you cry like a baby.

Your so called apology with rolling eyes and caveats demonstrates the weak personality that you genuinely are.

There was never and never would be an insult from me against your wife… I only ever ATTACK those who first attack me.

You sir are a ■■■ and your apology is half baked.

Jog on to that bridge you threatened to bury me under. Or apologise properly like a real man would!!!

Look mate, I was man enough to apologise to you publicly. I could have came on and backpeddled argued and try to salvage a bit of dignity, but I did not as I was in the wrong.
If that aint good enough for you, well I can not help that, but it signifies qualities and shortages in each other’s characters does it not.
I have no intention of repeating it over and over again.

As for the emojis they were an illustration to show that I felt I was in the wrong on this occasion, …not some way to poke fun at you as you have CHOSEN to interptret.

I have never bullied anybody on here mate and that is an offensive remark tbh, but I aint going to publicly cry about it.
Put your money where your gob is Jon and report me to the mods if you think I head a gang of bullies…oh and name them on here, how many are there of us exactly?
Or see your copper mate if you think you’re being abused …I aint really fussed mate.

You appear to be a bit highly strung and take things to heart too much, ie. the bridge remark (of old) was off the cuff and jokingly tongue in cheek, …again you CHOSE to interpret in the way you did…I mean, who tf do you think I am Ronnie ■■■■ Kray? :unamused: …before you come back, no I don’t think I am either, I’m a guy who drives a truck, and comes on here for the craic…end of.

No offence mate (seriously) but I think personallly you need to see a trucker’s forum for what it is, and not take it sooo ■■■■ seriously, threatening Police action because Beaver upset you on a forum, forming a gang of bullies…I mean…come on. :unamused:

To get back to my apology, you rejected… yeh I can shove it up my arse if that’s how you want to take it.
We are never going to be best of mates on here Jon, so why not just ignore each other on here to save all this type of crap coming up again…

Have a good Sunday.

I was happily ignoring you - but you and your small minded (like minded) mates seem to feel compelled to scribble over every thread… and abuse me and some others at every opportunity.

One thing you should fully understand Rob… I have made an official complaint to the police - they have to follow it up… that is the law.

Have a nice life.

That is my last post in this thread which has once again been hijacked by you and your mates.

Jingle Jon:
I was happily ignoring you - but you and your small minded (like minded) mates seem to feel compelled to scribble over every thread… and abuse me and some others at every opportunity.

One thing you should fully understand Rob… I have made an official complaint to the police - they have to follow it up… that is the law.

Have a nice life.

That is my last post in this thread which has once again been hijacked by you and your mates.

You just do what you think is adult and right mate, as I said I aint fussed.
Btw just look back, you say you were ignoring me, it was YOU who made the original beligerent remark on the EE thread, thevlast time we met on here before that (Bridge gate :unamused: :laughing: ) was months ago.
So get your ■■■■ facts right mate.

An elderly man walking his dog was butchered in a frenzied knife attack last week, a mother and daughter were butchered in their homes yesterday, a man had his feelings hurt on the internet.

I know where I’d like the Police’s attention to focus.

Grow up FFS, the pair of you.

Jingle Jon:

Have a nice life.

Thought I’d seen it all on TN but
Jesus H Christ on a bike!!![emoji52]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Thanks to the mods for putting this thread up, at least it signifies that J.Jon’s accusations were unfounded in your opinion… I would like to think.
Sorry it has come to this as it has become a mountain/molehill situation, and I would think ■■■■ boring to many on here.

As for UK’ Tramper’s ‘‘advice’’
I don’t really want to get in ANOTHER argument on here mate tbh, …
I can’t speak for J.Jon, but you know where you can carefully stick it. :bulb:

robroy:
Thanks to the mods for putting this thread up, at least it signifies that J.Jon’s accusations were unfounded in your opinion… I would like to think.
Sorry it has come to this as it has become a mountain/molehill situation, and I would think [zb] boring to many on here.

I read the thread earlier and came to the conclusion that the pair of you are nothing more than attention seekers.
Grow up and grow a pair the both of you!
Ive been in this industry for nearly 40 years and reading the posts from the pair of you this morning reminded me of my twin son and daughter arguing when they came home from junior school.
Grow up FFS!

Grumpy_old_trucker:

robroy:
Sorry it has come to this as it has become a mountain/molehill situation, and I would think [zb] boring to many on here.

I read the thread earlier and came to the conclusion that the pair of you are nothing more than attention seekers.
Ive been in this industry for nearly 40 years and reading the posts from the pair of you this morning reminded me of my twin son and daughter arguing when they came home from junior school.
Grow up FFS!

Thanks for your input bud. :wink: :smiley:
Out of interest what has your 40 years to do with it exactly…just curious. :neutral_face:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Grow up FFS!

Right it’s half time on the tv game so I’l answer you properly.

Not speaking for Jon here, but I am grown up thanks but you’re entitled to your opinion anyway.

What has your 40 yrs in the job to do with this exactly?

Ok it reminds you of your kids, fair enough, but how would YOU deal with this on Trucknet in the spirit and context of a trucker’s forum…If you…

Made a post not even mentioning, and nothing to do with me.

I come back on at you, and out of nowhere chuck a few insults at you over something that went on months before that you had completely forgot about.

Followed up by an implication that your wife was a prostitute, …(or so you genuinely thought)

So you re.act to that subtly, but after further discussion you realise you have misunderstood so you quite rightly come back and apologise to me unreservedly.

Then I come back on, tell you to shove it, followed by more insults.
Then I threaten you with Police action for bullying me. :open_mouth:

You would just say nothing to me would you, because you consider it childish to do so?..Yeh right.

Jingle Jon:

eagerbeaver:

A smart person would go back and delete the offensive post, a brave person would also apologise.

So the answer is no. No one has insulted your wife have they? I suggested that accountancy isn’t the only thing she is good at.

I know my Mrs is very capable at MANY things. So grow up and get a grip. You have been on this site being abusive to a number of members and simply because you were hooked by the simplest of bait, you have decided to throw a tantrum.

Pathetic behaviour and no one gives a flying f about your threats of police involvement. Go and dry your eyes you fool, and next time when you think that you are being clever by putting people down, just remember there are people far sharper than you.

Like me for example :wink: