Schitzophrenic has C+E License

He is in a very greyarea.he will be on some kind of anti phycotic drugs, he must inform his company of and dvla .so if anything ever happens he is fkd

Cov:
He is in a very greyarea.he will be on some kind of anti phycotic drugs, he must inform his company of and dvla .so if anything ever happens he is fkd

That’s OK, he can say that he thought his other self told them.

Chris558:
Hello,

My friend is worried as he is approaching 45 and since gaining his licence to drive C+E trucks he has become a full on Schitzophrenic. Would this mean he would lose his licence? As his Dr will reveal his condition at his forthcoming medical.

Thanks

Simple answer is, if he has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, he will have had medical and psychiatric attention already, and if his condition is controlled, his doctor will have informed the DVLA that he is fit to drive. If it got out of control, they would suspend his car driving licence – this happened to someone I knew last year, not with schizophrenia but with bipolar disorder – and it would not be restored until he was stable again. He may already have had his licence suspended for some time already.

Chris558:
he has become a full on Schitzophrenic.

Thanks

Do you get partial schizophrenics? You know, just your left arm?

**** me they let ex forces drive trucks why shouldn’t they let someone with a mental illness drive.

Let’s hope none of you ignoramus get ill one day.
Great to joke but bang out of order here.

Uncle Albie:
Let’s hope none of you ignoramus get ill one day.
Great to joke but bang out of order here.

Shush you lunatic. It’s called gallows humour, people use it instead of saying “there but for the grace of God go I”. Maybe a trucker forum isn’t the place for you?

Chris558:

Can you ask him if he gets 2 wages a week, or shares one between 2? :smiley:

the nodding donkey:
So, you’re mad as well as an alcoholic?

:laughing:

Wonder how it effects drivers hours [emoji848] double length breaks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krash:
Wonder how it effects drivers hours [emoji848] double length breaks?

Double manning rules apply.

Does that mean one trunk becomes a multi drop?

he could be spot on for a niche market with willi betz…double manned ,and he will only be able to smell his own armpits and feet…he is deffo onto a winner there. :slight_smile:

Evil8Beezle:

Chris558:

Can you ask him if he gets 2 wages a week, or shares one between 2? :smiley:

Behave mate! You know which one it’s likely to be!! [emoji23]

the nodding donkey:
So, you’re mad as well as an alcoholic?

Lol well my wife would agree with the latter comment you left. Are you bored…

Well thanks for the funny replies. You all made me chuckle. However you will be pleased to know its not me! Well not today…
Thanks for the advice ive passed it on to Mark and he will look into a private medical so he tells me.