Scania 112 or 113 anyone?

scania and an f6 in this shot, i had just blasted and painted the chassis on the scania

boyzee:

Like the colour scheme.

</shameless thread bump>

When loading used volvo parts at a nottinghamshire exporters 3 weeks ago he had a complete 1986 R112 intercooler standing in the yard that was in a restorable condition

best styled scania in my opinion

a couple more

bells t w.jpg

thechink1968:
best styled scania in my opinion

+1 :slight_smile:

I remember using 113s on nights for Fowlers of Morecambe,doing Cairnryan and back pulling Roadferry and Montgomerys trailers.These motors were very reliable and never missed a beat,on the punishing A75.The 113 i used a lot was reg no G298JBV,a picture of it painted up in Russell cargo is on the Lancaster hauliers page on Trucknet.

i spotted a 112 artic with a flat trailer,heading north on the M1 yesterday :slight_smile: mainly yellow cab,i think…didn’t catch the operator though.

Another of S J Selfe,s 113 streamliners.I did a few trips to Hamburg in this truck before going on to the xf.

A few from the 90’s

Bobtail:
A few from the 90’s

Just looking at the first picture reminded me of P229 RWR a 380 Topliner i used to drive

Now then Ramone. We had P230, P240, and as you can see, P270RWR. At that time Jim Welch at F.W. insisted each truck reg ended in a 0. So Scanlink roped in numbers from Lincolnshire, Humberside and Yorkshire to keep the big man happy.

i lived in this 112m for a few years aged between 23-29 iam now 53.I did around 1500 miles per week delivering steel plate from spartan redheugh steel works dunston gateshead.The motor died with 1million km on the clock around 1993.It ended up at neville kemps breakers yard at toft hill tow law county durham for spares.What a reliable motor never no trouble from service to service.

Not long after I rolled my 141 and got paid out by the insurance I bought a 112M. They used to call it my SCANIA Light !!b bloody cheek ! I have given certain 142’s a run for their money climbing up Bolu, Tarsus and Iskenderun mountains…anyway, that truck was so reliable, it never missed a beat and is pictured here rescuing Mark Stewart and his 141 from the soft Saudi sand ! :laughing:

I had it re-furbished after a while. The old girl saw some action, always freighted.

I ran this one for a few years M868 TEV,bought it from scania at purfleet

33718_117019688356315_5196028_n.jpg

Victor Thompson,Maryport,■■■■■■■■■■■■ NHH

image.jpg