roping and sheeting

Retired Old ■■■■:
You’re a wee bit behind the times, young Dan (well, you would be, driving a Foden!). The French onion cart has gone to pastures new. I’m now swanning around in a “pretend” Jaguar: It’s badged as an X-type but it’s really a diesel Mondeo with a Jag body! And it will certainly make the trip to Kendal, as will the Lexus of one of our other members. We may be poor, due to SOME former customers not paying bills and SOME club members not stumping up their turn but we do make sure that we can drive decent machinery in our retirement.

Mmm, somethings in that paragraph dont really compute Dan? :confused: The word POOR, then a Cheshire address and driving a Mondeo ex taxi with a posh badge don’t really go together in my humble opinion? At least Dan and myself, living in the downmarket Derbyshire Dales (the poor relations to dwellers in the Cheshire and the High Peak areas) haven’t much brass but don’t have the begging bowl out like certain members on here! :unamused: :laughing: Still when you finally arrive in Kendal (Dan can always give you a piggyback with the Foden if the Jagdeo expires on the M6 as he has a crane) then Dennis will treat you in the manner he treated his drivers, he might even pay travelling expenses for your journey?

Pete.

I have considered inviting the Macc Mafia for breakfast at Shrigley Hall with me but unfortunately I wish to continue staying there regularly in the future so I couldn’t risk getting barred now could I ? :blush: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Too late Denzil Rofs already there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:
I have considered inviting the Macc Mafia for breakfast at Shrigley Hall with me but unfortunately I wish to continue staying there regularly in the future so I couldn’t risk getting barred now could I ? :blush: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ah well that’s me ■■■■■■ then ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:
Ah well that’s me [zb] then ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just checked the webcam again it’s worse than it looks :open_mouth: he’s borrowed a ginger wig off Russ Abbot and he’s got Pete in drag posing as your wife ,the jagdoa got false Dez plates on and he’s speaking in a ■■■■■■■ tongue :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
He’s got them thinking he’s you and has booked the lot on your account :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :wink:

saw this trailer somewhere today not sure who done it :neutral_face:

Punchy Dan:

Bewick:
Ah well that’s me [zb] then ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just checked the webcam again it’s worse than it looks :open_mouth: he’s borrowed a ginger wig off Russ Abbot and he’s got Pete in drag posing as your wife ,the jagdoa got false Dez plates on and he’s speaking in a ■■■■■■■ tongue :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
He’s got them thinking he’s you and has booked the lot on your account :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :wink:

They will “clock” it’s not me Dan’l as I only pay in readies and I ask you----- how can a “swine herders” burr from The Forrest be mistaken for a fine ■■■■■■■■ accent ! :unamused: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
0saw this trailer somewhere today not sure who done it :neutral_face:

Possible wet damage claim well the notes want “clausing” at the very least at the time of delivery ! :open_mouth: :blush: :wink:

Tried to do a runner Dan’l but got nabbed :unamused: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

Bewick:
Tried to do a runner Dan’l but got nabbed :unamused: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

98639984-DC8D-4C87-A030-79DDBDDE05F1.jpeg
BBBCE29F-F661-4DE1-A719-AEC910DB03EE.jpeg

Punchy Dan:

Look Dan’l I told you that I didn’t mind doing a “one off flyer” for you but I did ask that there should be no photos recording the event ! Cheers Denzil.

I notice that at least some of my former customers still remember all I taught them. Now if we could only persuade them to unsheet that wallet………………….

Retired Old ■■■■:
I notice that at least some of my former customers still remember all I taught them. Now if we could only persuade them to unsheet that wallet………………….

It would take a 3 hour surgical op to access my wallet nowadays ROF !

Bewick:

Retired Old ■■■■:

It would take a 3 hour surgical op to access my wallet nowadays ROF !

Just the job to put me on until teatime , but only if I sneak out . She who must be obeyed would have a fit if I dared to order that delicious treat , not that I could afford it on my pension .

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Look Dan’l I told you that I didn’t mind doing a “one off flyer” for you but I did ask that there should be no photos recording the event ! Cheers Denzil.

That’s got to be the nearest comment to a compliment from you Denzil :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Punchy Dan:

Very neat and tidy, Dan. :slight_smile:

Should’ve tried securing a load of chipboard in the days before straps.Ropes only,and in the days before neoprene,the ropes were made of hemp! Hemp ropes went slack when it rained,and when they dried out,were tighter than if a winch had tightened them!Ahh,the good old days!

Punchy Dan:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

That’s got to be the nearest comment to a compliment from you Denzil :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Must be weakening in my later years Dan’l ! :open_mouth: :confused:

Seen this morning the driver was going to Blackpool & Manchester :laughing: