roping and sheeting

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Very good Dennis, A proper driver :sunglasses: , & no gloves , Well done mate,Regards Larry.

Larry don’t fall for it ,it’s staged for propaganda Denzil is tricking us all as Mike P is holding the camera and gloves then they will swap !

Actually I was demonstrating to Mike how S & R is done properly :wink: and as for you Dan’l well some of your efforts leave a bit to be desired-- well that is if it was actually you that did the jobs in the shot ! :open_mouth: :frowning: :blush: Cheers Denzil

Lawrence Dunbar:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Very good Dennis, A proper driver :sunglasses: , & no gloves , Well done mate,Regards Larry.

Larry don’t fall for it ,it’s staged for propaganda Denzil is tricking us all as Mike P is holding the camera and gloves then they will swap !

Well Dan, Having a closer look he may have been using the fancy Latex ones, :wink: :wink: :wink: , Of course he will most likley denie this, What do you think Eh :question: , Take care & stay safe, Regards Larry.

Bang to rights !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

C4A3E467-D71B-44F9-80FF-AF72358304E9.jpegNo cover ups here Denzil ,get it cover ups :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Only total Transparency :wink: :laughing:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Actually I was demonstrating to Mike how S & R is done properly :wink: and as for you Dan’l well some of your efforts leave a bit to be desired-- well that is if it was actually you that did the jobs in the shot ! :open_mouth: :frowning: :blush: Cheers Denzil

Punchy Dan:
0No cover ups here Denzil ,get it cover ups :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Only total Transparency :wink: :laughing:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Well Dan, That IMO Is a very well secured load, Well done, Regards Larry.

Thank you Larry :smiley: why don’t you give Denzil some competition and re post your excellent Seddon Atkinson with sheeted load we could have a poll vote :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
Thank you Larry :smiley: why don’t you give Denzil some competition and re post your excellent Seddon Atkinson with sheeted load we could have a poll vote :smiley:

Im on the job right now Dan, After I finish my night cap Glenmorangie, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Punchy Dan:

Im on the job right now Dan, After I finish my night cap Glenmorangie, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

Too much info Larry :laughing: :blush:

ROPING OVER THE FLAPPER IS AN NO NO THOUGH ! :open_mouth: :wink:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Punchy Dan:

Trust you Dan’l well then again it is Sunday night ! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :wink:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Void entry ! check adjudicators previous post :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Void entry ! check adjudicators previous post :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Adjudicator :unamused: you are a contestant :laughing: please submit a ‘FRESH’ entry :wink: .

Very good that one Larry :smiley:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Punchy Dan:

Trust you Dan’l well then again it is Sunday night ! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :wink:

Now let me inform you that Im still a Sunday nighter, I did plenty Sunday night work in my Heyday & Nowts changed, I must admit that Im an old man reaching 85, But I can still get up & do what I have to do, For instance, Have a full English 3 times a week, Look after my good Lady 24 7 ., Have a few bevies during the week, & Then the single malts from bonny Scotland at the weekend, Im very pleased to be still alive after this Virus thing, Mind you I think the Barley Squeezings that I imbibe may have a bit to do with me still being here, Long Live England, Plus all its people, Regards Larry.

Doh ,when I say I’am a Sunday nighter it means north bound n down ,usually heading for Moffat :unamused:
I think I’am going wrong somewhere :open_mouth:

Punchy Dan:
Doh ,when I say I’am a Sunday nighter it means north bound n down ,usually heading for Moffat :unamused:
I think I’am going wrong somewhere :open_mouth:

Ha Ha, Dan Its an age thing my friend, Just chill out & all will be well, Regards Larry.

I think larry has the edge here :smiley: take note Denzil at Larrys 401 grill and 3 axle trailer too :wink:

Punchy Dan:
I think larry has the edge here :smiley: take note Denzil at Larrys 401 grill and 3 axle trailer too :wink:

It’s the S & R we are looking at Dan’l and that SA of ours has the frugal 8LXB engine in it so that must level the score up a bit won’t it ? :wink:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

It’s the S & R we are looking at Dan’l and that SA of ours has the frugal 8LXB engine in it so that must level the score up a bit won’t it ? :wink:

I’ve referred your ‘claim’ to my line manager ,I believe they may be up in Macc by now :unamused: ,if not they need some no jake zones as I’ll get them up :laughing:

B83A8178-89BF-46A0-BBE5-DE7616FCABB0.jpegDenzil with the sweeny about to u turn prohibition for insecure sheet :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :blush: