Reported explosion at Manchester Arena

m.a.n rules:
allegedly there are 3,000 terror related suspect’s living and being monitored in this country, does anybody think like me that it 's time for internment or would that upset the loony left too much .

No, there’s 3 thousand on the “watch” list. Just 3 are actually being watched :open_mouth: :unamused:

m.a.n rules:
allegedly there are 3,000 terror related suspect’s living and being monitored in this country, does anybody think like me that it 's time for internment or would that upset the loony left too much .

The ‘problem’ is just as much that of the loony Con and LibDem supporters.As for internment it’s internment and summary deportation of suspects and their associates.With a matching change in definition of citizenship,based on the Dog/Stable/Horse analogy,without right of appeal that’s needed.Together with the question why is our government effectively supporting/appeasing known Jihadist groups ( I’d include the Saudi regime in that ).Obviously including allowing known Al Qaeda associates into the country in the form of the bomber’s parents. :bulb:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … omber.html

OVLOV JAY:

m.a.n rules:

No, there’s 3 thousand on the “watch” list. Just 3 are actually being watched :open_mouth: :unamused:

hence the word “allegedly”… :open_mouth: :unamused:

Daytrunker:
"Youngest victim now aged 6 lost both legs " poor kid out for a concert and this happens.

It takes a lot to upset me, but I don’t mind admitting, I was close to bloody tears when I heard that.

There are approx 3000 of these dregs with terrorist tendencies on the official Govt ‘watch list’
Why watch them ? just arrest them,
and if they are non Brit deport them.

Those so called ‘Brits’ who go off to fight for I S, don’t let them back in the country, confiscate their British passport.
It’s time to stop ■■■■ ing about and take a hard line.with these bastds.
Any political party who has this in their manifesto gets my vote.

robroy:
Why watch them ? just arrest them,
and if they are non Brit deport them.

Those so called ‘Brits’ who go off to fight for I S, don’t let them back in the country, confiscate their British passport.
It’s time to stop [zb] ing about and take a hard line.with these bastds.
Any political party who has this in their manifesto gets my vote.

:confused:

Firstly you need to realise that the Western governments are actually supporting these same groups in the Middle East.While at the same time pretending to be fighting them at home for domestic consumption.Which explains how a known Al Qaeda supporting family in this case was given free entry into the country.IE the government actually recognises them as our so called ‘allies’ the ‘Muslim Brotherhood’ etc in Libya just like the Al Nusra type rabble in Syria. :unamused:

While if you really support taking ‘hard line’ then what’s wrong with deportation even for Brit born ones like this example on grounds of national security let alone his parents.Regardless of whether they actually leave the country to go outside the country to fight for Al Qaeda in the Middle East or wherever etc or not.Bearing in mind that jus Sanguinis ( descent ) is an internationally recognised definition of Nationality anyway.Including under Libyan etc nationality law which recognises/ed him as being a Libyan citizen just the same as his parents.While if those talking about a so called ‘hard line’ aren’t prepared to go that far then there isn’t much point.

Which,together with a government foreign policy which actually appeases and provides tacit support to and harbours Al Qaeda associate groups,just as in this case and just as in the case of Al Nusra in Syria,explains where we are now.With the western governments being played by the Saudi savages and their hidden agenda of Jihad,including unbelievably now Trump. :unamused:

While if you really want to make the slightest difference then the choice of LabLibCon v UKIP has to be a no brainer.

It seems unfair on the others affected and their families to pick out one particular victim of this tragedy but I have been particularly moved by the story of poor Eilidh Macleod who was confirmed to have died yesterday. At 14 she wasn’t the youngest victim, but somehow the story of her excited birthday treat accompanied by one of her friends from remote Barra in the Outer Hebrides, islands about which there has been a glowing thread running elsewhere on here, has really got to me. Her parents have suffered agonies hoping for days that she would be found safe and well only to receive the very worst news when cold reality tells us why there could be no news. The picture in the link below of a 9 year old Eilidh playing the pipes is simply heartbreaking.

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1 … r-bombing/