Renault Magnum Pics.....

will post a few for ya mark of the blue scania over w"end but alas that is now going up for sale and guess what is replacing that!!!
bugger it another piccy of mrs thatcher,

globby 480:
will post a few for ya mark of the blue scania over w"end but alas that is now going up for sale and guess what is replacing that!!!

yerr cheers daz !! im stil sticking with a daf !!! or a volvo

Here are 3 photos that i took at truckfest this year.

I think as a 4x2 (with side skirts) a Magnum looks quality. This was on the Renault stand.

This unit was out in the show area and was very smart. Not sure if the driver is a member on here.

There are quite a few photos on the forum of V8 Actros’s Magnum in the middle of this line up. Sorry but i dont seem to have a photo of the Magnum on its own.

This one pictured in the previous post is owned and run by CJ Volkert from Ingham near Bury St Edmunds, they have a few trucks in Denholm livery - really great looking motor in my opinion.

thats my amazing parking at truckfest, with help from mr vain

gogzy:

Thank god you didn’t have to get it between any painted lines :laughing: :wink:

garnerlives:

gogzy:

Thank god you didn’t have to get it between any painted lines :laughing: :wink:

id do a better job than you fatboy :stuck_out_tongue:

just make sure im in a left ■■■■■■ though

globby 480:

i’m not a magnum fan but that one looks the mutts nutts and it looks great on the road :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers lugs

Seen that Hume magnum parked at Larne port a fair bit. Nice wagon!

there are /were 4 of them ,that one was at a drop south of paris .

Carl:

That is well tidy :sunglasses: Luckly man who owns it…!

saw this today

not a fan myself, the one we have breaks down constantly

Heres a pic of my beast…

I’ll try and get an updated pic as soon as possible, now that I have got my curtains in and my nameplate actually in the bottom/centre of my screen.

Globby480 : I see you quite alot on the M62, saw you today (Monday) on M60 then later on heading back into Yorkshire.
Euromat : Have you a pic of your Magnum which keeps breaking down ? (thought all yours where DAFS, so how did you aquire the Magnum ?).

SWraith:
Heres a pic of my beast…

I’ll try and get an updated pic as soon as possible, now that I have got my curtains in and my nameplate actually in the bottom/centre of my screen.

How big is the Magnum fleet at RPL (I see quite a few) ?
Do you have any problems with the Magnums ?

It says ERF not RAF:
Globby480 : I see you quite alot on the M62, saw you today (Monday) on M60 then later on heading back into Yorkshire.
Euromat : Have you a pic of your Magnum which keeps breaking down ? (thought all yours where DAFS, so how did you aquire the Magnum ?).

its not me buddy its my driver nigel who is in the magnim “most def not ME!!!” NOT in a reno you have more chance of seeing me in a down hill kettle boiling down hill daf racer than a reno,

It says ERF not RAF:

bloke in the yard went on holiday for a week, when he came home the boss and a bloke from the office had brought the bloody thing! he thought it was a wind up, sadly it wasnt!!! i do have a picture of t somewhere (think there is one in the tour truck pics) but if not it has now joined us on this u2 job so ill get one of it then