Proudest moment of my life

rocketsquadron:
My proudest moment also.
congratulations on ur new arrival. She ll bring many years of happiness.

But that will stop when she becomes a teenager, then it’s all bad attitude. :wink:

Love and cherish your kids. That’s my advice. Congrats mate. :smiley:

Yeah,tell me about it.Those wimmin go on about child birth but its not anything like as bad as a kick in the nuts.

I was at the birth of both mine :laughing: :laughing: & I did al the feeds

My 2nd grandchild will be here before christmas

Hope all are doing well enjoy

Congratulations Steve and Mrs BarnsleyTrucker. Millie-Grace Vanessa has brought you and your wife endlesss and unconditional love. I hope you have as much fun and laughter as in have had with my two daughters. Best wishes, Beanie.

Congratulations Steve and Mrs BarnsleyTrucker. Millie-Grace Vanessa has brought you and your wife endlesss and unconditional love. I hope you have as much fun and laughter as in have had with my two daughters. Best wishes, Beanie.

You will never forget that moment :slight_smile:

I remember well my daughter arriving, 33 years on and I am awaiting the birth of my first grandchild from her this week…don’t time fly!

Twoninety88:
You will never forget that moment :slight_smile:

I remember well my daughter arriving, 33 years on and I am awaiting the birth of my first grandchild from her this week…don’t time fly!

Best part of being a grandparent you get to spoil :smiley:

Good luck to her & yep time does fly so Steve enjoy while you can

"i was there for both mine " , you slipped that one in under the radar ang . great being a grandparent though , trouble is my grandkids are in their 20s now and we are waiting for signs of the next generation . cheers , dave

rigsby:
"i was there for both mine " , you slipped that one in under the radar ang . great being a grandparent though , trouble is my grandkids are in their 20s now and we are waiting for signs of the next generation . cheers , dave

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations mate, :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations to you SteveBarnsleytrucker & your mrs on the birth of your baby daughter millie grace :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Also, congratulations to Yorkshireterrier on the birth of your baby daughter a few weeks ago :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

my very best wishes to both families on their latest arrivals , & wish you good health & every happiness with your expanding families :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations enjoy it as much as you can. Time seriously flies when you have kids.

Congratulations mate our baby was born 9/12 been the most amazing thing ever. I’m off work until 5th January and am enjoying every second of been at home with him and mum.
So glad I have a job where I’m home everyday and decent hours so I can have time with him once I’m back at work.

My grandson was born on Fri 19th Ryan Kenneth 5lb 4

Both doing fine & now home

congratulations ang and also to your daughter , let the spoiling begin . cheers and a happy xmas to you all , regards , dave

Congratulations !
I’ve had my fourth child 5 months ago and it just gets better.
Can be bedlum :open_mouth: