President TRUMP

Munchkin:
Found this plausible trueism…
POLITICS

Far right - everyone but me is wrong and needs to die
Right - everyone but me is wrong and needs to shut up
Moderate Right - everyone but me is wrong so I’ll vote for the things that I want to happen but otherwise keep quiet
Moderate - Can’t we all just get along? Everyone is different.
Moderate Left - everyone but me is wrong so I’ll vote for the things that I want to happen but otherwise keep quiet
Left - everyone but me is wrong and needs to shut up
Far left - everyone but me is wrong and needs to die

So you see, no matter where you fit on the above scale, someone is going to think you’re a cook!

Or there’s Nationalist.

Everyone is different let’s celebrate it not try to make everyone the same.

Let’s do what’s best for our own country and let others do the same and where National interests don’t match we agree to disagree.

Democracy means local democratic accountability whether at National level or local level.Not the Bankers or Chinese or EU leadership making decisions for us to follow.

By definition we don’t recognise the so called self appointed left or right or centre.

Is Trump a Nationalist who knows.But it would be ironic if it takes the powers given to the president of a Federal government system,over what should be seperate,locally democratically accountable,sovereign states,to do it.

It’s our country for local people!

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
It’s our country for local people!

the sooner the doors close the better I just hope many of the migrants understand we have to take this action to protect our own futures and our kids future
they to would soon want to get rid of English drivers should we all go over to there country and started to take over work places. towns etc
the Germans didn’t put up with the English workers who shown up there in the 80s there own people kicked off big time at the unfairness of it all and the rules were changed over night which soon put a stop to the floods of English workers going over there
we should be able to stop it here just like they did but we are still waiting and waiting

Ironic that the original Americans are the poorest most depressed people in the USA and all the immigrants who have done well now want to pull the drawbridge up!
Same here of course, how many of us have names with foreign roots like Mr Farage.

I don’t see how people can’t see the problem with economic tourists. The ones who come here for a few years, sending home all but the bare minimum while bed hopping or living in a caravan etc. There’s no issue with the true settlers, who bring their families and want to buy a house and contribute, it’s the ones who abuse the situation that ruin it for the people that live here

OVLOV JAY:
I don’t see how people can’t see the problem with economic tourists. The ones who come here for a few years, sending home all but the bare minimum while bed hopping or living in a caravan etc. There’s no issue with the true settlers, who bring their families and want to buy a house and contribute, it’s the ones who abuse the situation that ruin it for the people that live here

I agree, contribute or fof home.
Same applies UK nationals who work here, offshore, shipping etc but live in Thailand say. No contribution anywhere but their bank accounts!

Munchkin:
Ironic that the original Americans are the poorest most depressed people in the USA and all the immigrants who have done well now want to pull the drawbridge up!
Same here of course, how many of us have names with foreign roots like Mr Farage.

Yes pull up the drawbridge before America ends up like a third world/unstable country and foreign society of the type that all the rest of the world is running from and wants to dilute the Anglo Saxon/Celtic English speaking based society that made America what it is.As for the native Americans you do know that the Spanish colonisation of Latin America also displaced lots of prior existing ethnic societies.The difference being that the Spanish managed to create Mexico not Canada or the US.Oh wait.

On that note it seems strange why the immigrant population wouldn’t want to join us in pulling up the drawbridge.In order to protect the type of society which they supposedly wanted to be part of because their own obviously wasn’t good enough for them to stay in.Or for that matter before we overpopulate the country to the point where it can no longer sustain the indigenous population or the immigrant one in terms of incomes and social costs.

OVLOV JAY:
There’s no issue with the true settlers, who bring their families and want to buy a house and contribute, it’s the ones who abuse the situation that ruin it for the people that live here

The issue is at what point do we say enough before at worse the demographic is changed to the point where the immigrant populations start governing the country in their own interests.Or at best the place can no longer sustain both the immigrant and indigenous populations.

i dont know what is it like in your own areas but i am watching my town change and i dont like it,
our council has had to spend out a lot of money to try to convert a building into a mosque for 60 muslim people who live in the area
my town centre is crowded with polish and others speaking there own native lingo and its hugely noticeable
my work place has been over run with all sorts of migrants all coming here not to escape from there lands but there one mission is greed as they can earn so much more here and send it home
i have had to change how i work and spend a lot more time trying to explain the job over and over again, our own folk are leaving as its all changing to fast
lastly its had a direct result on wages, why should the boss pay us any more when he has a huge surplus of guys will to come and work for him at the lower rates ?

these are the sorts of everyday things that are happening in more and more areas hence there is a growing back lash from people who are sick of it all, there not racists, there just people who are born here its there own land and they are feeling taken over and left out to try to find work which pays hardly enough to live on

the problem is at the moment its just not having the same impact on people all over the country yet, many areas might have a very small number of migrants and these people will not understand what all the fuss is about, and even think they should stand up for the poor migrant, the danger is what is this country going to look like in 10 years from now ?

i shudder to think how my town will be in 5 years let alone 10 years if things do not change

so the sooner we are out, the sooner we put blocks on them coming over here it will not change things overnight but it will be the first step in trying to stop it and hopefully reverse things
you know they should put a payment out there for foreigners coming here from the eu they should only be allowed to earn the same amount as they would get in there home land
this simple rule would stop the floods in a second
us british would be able to have how wages are the rates they are and if the polish come over here then they could not earn the same amount as we get as there not a native of this country
that would stop it all in a flash

i forgot to mention trump

lets hope this guy can set the ball rolling were it is seen to be cool to put our own people first instead of it being seen as racist and used against us all
lets hope he sets the right standards and that if people choose to come to live in there country they have to adopt the usa way of life or not stay there, no inbetweens, no trying to convert hoods into there own areas, they either mix in and adopt there new country’s way of life or dont go there

i believe these simple values are what are driving this people revolt and the best news is its not over yet as we have elections coming up over in the eu and i have my fingers crossed for the french can do it and kick the hardest kick up this political lots backside ever. 2017 will be yet another year were the political lot will have huge egg on there faces yet will still try to cling on to there mad dreams of keeping the flood gates open