Poor Harry and other boat owners

albion:
Maoster , it’s a public service to keep carry fast away from the EU threads, it gives other posters a breather.

but a bit boring when he spouts the same old cobblers over and over again, btw we burn about 2500 litres per day when under way and approx 100 ltrs when in port (no shore power available) but I think C/F will dispute my figures …

raymundo:

albion:
Maoster , it’s a public service to keep carry fast away from the EU threads, it gives other posters a breather.

but a bit boring when he spouts the same old cobblers over and over again, btw we burn about 2500 litres per day when under way and approx 100 ltrs when in port (no shore power available) but I think C/F will dispute my figures …

Yeah, you got a bigger boat than me :wink:

albion:
Yeah, you got a bigger boat than me :wink:

1 litre per hour at 3 miles per hour ?.Which just leaves the question how many miles per month or year on average for most users ?.

boatsandoutboards.co.uk/comm … s-it-cost-

Carryfast:

albion:
[ any monetary saving has to be considerable.

^ That is the key. :bulb:

Although if it was me I’d like the idea of a bit of extra aggro just to spite the establishment. :smiling_imp: :wink:

How out of character for you.

newmercman:

Carryfast:
Although if it was me I’d like the idea of a bit of extra aggro just to spite the establishment. :smiling_imp: :wink:

How out of character for you.

To be fair the ‘establishment’ in this case being an unelected foreign German led politburo.Churchill would probably be proud of me for leading the resistance. :wink: