Pictures of your truck.

jimboy124:

mark h:

not sure about your curtains mate … still each to there own!! :laughing: :laughing:

Nice looking motor though !

Cheers mate, I used to drive a White long distance cab before the megaspace and havnt got round to buyin new curtains yet :laughing:

dafdave:

dutchie64:
first week of new truck

Hey rob thats a fine piece of kit.looks great,hope you are keeping well.
regards dave, BILKO,

thanks dave .yes iam oke,still on my little groupage run.regards rob,

This was my 1st new motor. Only had that 6 months and got another one with the better high roof!

used to work Kev J then Vern :wink:

had this a week now,but its a new truck for me,more comfy than the volvo,not as much height inside an not as much storage,but sometimes you have to sacrifice,lol

Jim has already seen this one but … my new wheels.

shade:
used to work Kev J then Vern :wink:

Yeah…Kev was a sound bloke. Helped me out after my divorce, and was brill to work for.

akaday:

Those Magnums are one fine looking truck.

My new home :laughing:

Heres the trucks I’ve driven from first to current.

FX03EBG-1.jpg

DSCF0374 (1320 x 990).jpg

DSCF1484.jpg

J.A.COLES - ACTROS - R12 DJJ by lewmanuk, on Flickr

Barcelona_Karl

jimboy124:
My new ride …

Do you do europe for TNT direct out of england,or is it a subbies truck painted there colours. What is the job like. Please and Thanks.

OK, it’s not a truck, but this was mine for a bit. Start class 2 training on Monday.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

k21pilot:
OK, it’s not a truck, but this was mine for a bit. Start class 2 training on Monday.

WARNING WARNING, BUS DRIVER ALERT, BUS DRIVER ALERT!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :imp: :imp: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

were you a hamilton driver or from plymouth?

akaday:

k21pilot:

WARNING WARNING, BUS DRIVER ALERT, BUS DRIVER ALERT!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :imp: :imp: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Haha my bad! I am defecting though!

mucker85:
were you a hamilton driver or from plymouth?

No I did freelance European runs for parks from Edinburgh.

Latest pic of mine :smiley:

dlote2009:
Latest pic of mine :smiley:

suppose it’s better than the last RCL swedish skoda picture i put on the internet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
suppose it’s better than the last RCL swedish skoda picture i put on the internet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No comment… :laughing: