Pet hates

jakethesnake:

eagerbeaver:
I doubt you have ever driven a wagon Chief.

As far as driving trucks I probably drove one when you were still ■■■■■■■■ your pants.

:open_mouth: Beav it wasn’t me who told him what happened last week, about your ‘‘little accident’’ when we were walking back from the pub …honest. :neutral_face:
I meant what I said when I told you I wouldn’t tell anybody mate. :bulb:

:laughing:

Pet hates in MSAs…
When entering or exiting the toilets and people just walk straight at you…
People congregating outside the toilets waiting for other people…
Getting stuck behind dawdlers who act like rabbits caught in headlights as soon as they walk into the main building.
Lorry drivers who don’t notice the parking lanes (like in Leigh Delamere) and park in the road between the lanes, blocking other lorries in.

Drivers who have a nose through my tickets before I get to work, and then tell me what sort of day I have as I’m barely off my bike and through the door.

The “Give Helch a break” on the M25 bridge. I used to like the “give peas a chance” untill that ■■■■■■ had changed it.
BTW who the hell is Helch?

msgyorkie:
The “Give Helch a break” on the M25 bridge. I used to like the “give peas a chance” untill that ■■■■■■ had changed it.

“Boris is Helch” is written on the railway overbridge where the M32 joins the M4, West bound.

Languid lane joiners,usually cars,who saunter from msa’s with no pre-planned strategies for adapting to the speed ratios that confront them :smiling_imp: leave the ego’s back home folks :exclamation: I also get mildly irked by truckers flashing headlamps like deranged lighthouse keepers because i prefer to leave a very decent gap before rejoining lane 1 following the overtake.Need to cut down on the Costas fellas. :wink:

msgyorkie:

The best advert for late-stage abortion i can envisage.

msgyorkie:

The railway bridge over M4 at Bristol says “ Boris is Helch “

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Customers at places that have scales/access built for horse n carts that say only real drivers can get the truck in /on …and ill get someone to do it if you cant KNUTS…I want to win the lottery and drive right over your ■■■■■■ little crap shack!!. Next , ■■■■■ border security orifcers if you hate working with the public change your job ffs. Next drivers that have straight pipes and run all night in good weather with the air dump valve hissing sputtering every 20 seconds …spend $10 and get a new washer . NOW my number one you park up in a near empty truck park and at 2.30 am in the still empty park, a motor will park 3ft from your truck with their window down blasting out rap music at full bore until you crack get out of your bunk put your window down and tell the useless ■■■■■■ to either ■■■■ off away from my truck or turn the ■■■■■■■ music down only to be told im relaxing brother. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :open_mouth: well so was i till you turned up (said in a scottish accent only dressed in shorts and ooohh a lump hammer in my hand)…ohh he moved . james.

People.

msgyorkie:

mol.im/a/7402711

jakethesnake:

eagerbeaver:

jakethesnake:

ETS:
“Rubber band” cars…drive just slightly slower than you, when you get close behind them and start planning an overtake they’ll speed up ever so slightly and get away from you, then slow down again until you’re close and about to overtake, repeat ad infinitum.

But why would you get close behind them? Try easing off a little. It’s less stressful and far safer.

Maybe some drivers need to make up time, or need to get back to the yard, or don’t like doing 47 in a 50, or…

I doubt you have ever driven a wagon Chief.

Any of the reasons you mention are not an excuse to get to close to the vehicle in front.
If you think they are then I would question your truck driving ability.

As far as driving trucks I probably drove one when you were still ■■■■■■■■ your pants.
I can also tell you the said problem did not occur before speed limiters were introduced.
It all goes to show how little self control exists amongst drivers these days.

It appears that we share the same affliction then mate.

An inability to control the crap coming out of us.

The Monday morning alarm clock.

Rowley010:

robroy:
Pet hates, where do I start. :unamused:

My favourite…You tossers who nearly overtake me and just about polish my grille as you cut in, because you… quote; ‘‘Don’t need flashed in, because you know EXACTLY where the back of your trailer is’’ :unamused:
Newsflash, so do the rest of us that can actually drive an artic, but we tend to leave you a bit more room whether you flash us in or not you [zb] cretins. :imp:

Self appointed traffic marshalls who ignore the ‘‘Use both lanes’’ and ‘‘Merge in turn’’ signs, but you prefer to hold back the traffic at the half mile marker, thus making the queue twice as long…arse holes.

Self appointed traffic police, ringing up the real Police if they consider you are doing something wrong…and end up committing offences themselves why they concentrate on you and not their own driving.

Those in cars who blast their horns at you when you have done nowt wrong, because they do not understand the Highway Code.

Idiot truck drivers who you allow to join the carriageway, and rather than back off a couple of clicks, leave you hanging in the midle lane alongside them like a spare prick.

Selfish overnight parkers in limited space places, who do not back right up to the start of the double yellows, thus taking up 1 and a half spaces and preventing me from parking up and going into town for a pint and a meal, so I have to park in some isolated crap hole instead, and do my hermit thing sat in the [zb] cab.

Dicks who take their breaks on fuel pumps, or do not pull forward a few feet when filled up, for the guy behind.

Middle lane hoggers …especially in road works sat in lane 2 at 35 mph.

(All the above (that concern truckers). have just come about in the last 10 to 12 yrs or so, when it came about that being a complete d/head was no longer a disqualification preventing you from obtaining a Class 1 licence…is my own observation.)

Kisss arses, brown nosers and yes men :imp: … that spoil things for the rest of us at work.

Non job types in authority who are paid more than me for doing the next best thing to [zb] all.

Firms who treat their own drivers like somewhere between a necessary evil, and 2nd class citizens…I work for one of them.

I strangely feel cleansed and much better after unloading that. :laughing:

Good list there robroy :smiley:

He forgot JtS.

Car drivers going past giving you the horn when your parked up Y.I would like to find them then go sit outside there house and give them the horn at 10pm

malcolmgbell:
Car drivers going past giving you the horn when your parked up Y.I would like to find them then go sit outside there house and give them the horn at 10pm

You big perv!

(There’s an empty spot outside my house)

when you have the Afternoon off for Dr’s appointment and planner gives you early start next day :imp:

One I see a lot is car drivers who change lanes on a motorway then immediately tap their brakes, even when there is no traffic around.
Another one is people asking stupid questions, for example when I’m on a forecourt doing a delivery and someone asks if I can fill their car up! I must hear that at least once a week!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

People who pull out of side roads in front of me and then stop to turn right.

robroy:
Pet hates, where do I start. :unamused:

My favourite…You tossers who nearly overtake me and just about polish my grille as you cut in, because you… quote; ‘‘Don’t need flashed in, because you know EXACTLY where the back of your trailer is’’ :unamused:
Newsflash, so do the rest of us that can actually drive an artic, but we tend to leave you a bit more room whether you flash us in or not you [zb] cretins. :imp:

Self appointed traffic marshalls who ignore the ‘‘Use both lanes’’ and ‘‘Merge in turn’’ signs, but you prefer to hold back the traffic at the half mile marker, thus making the queue twice as long…arse holes.

Self appointed traffic police, ringing up the real Police if they consider you are doing something wrong…and end up committing offences themselves why they concentrate on you and not their own driving.

Those in cars who blast their horns at you when you have done nowt wrong, because they do not understand the Highway Code.

Idiot truck drivers who you allow to join the carriageway, and rather than back off a couple of clicks, leave you hanging in the midle lane alongside them like a spare prick.

Selfish overnight parkers in limited space places, who do not back right up to the start of the double yellows, thus taking up 1 and a half spaces and preventing me from parking up and going into town for a pint and a meal, so I have to park in some isolated crap hole instead, and do my hermit thing sat in the [zb] cab.

Dicks who take their breaks on fuel pumps, or do not pull forward a few feet when filled up, for the guy behind.

Middle lane hoggers …especially in road works sat in lane 2 at 35 mph.

(All the above (that concern truckers). have just come about in the last 10 to 12 yrs or so, when it came about that being a complete d/head was no longer a disqualification preventing you from obtaining a Class 1 licence…is my own observation.)

Kisss arses, brown nosers and yes men :imp: … that spoil things for the rest of us at work.

Non job types in authority who are paid more than me for doing the next best thing to [zb] all.

Firms who treat their own drivers like somewhere between a necessary evil, and 2nd class citizens…I work for one of them.

I strangely feel cleansed and much better after unloading that. :laughing:

Totally agree, I would have to add slip roads, ■■■■■■■ who think they have a right to merge straight in and expect me to move over, slip roads are give ways, if they cant merge then they should be prepared to stop.

I was driving up towards glasgow airport today and 3 cars in front of me a car STOPPED in the inside lane to let a slip road driver merge in, a wee bit of poop came out