People who aren't HGV drivers

Depends how you measure it. I read that the most dangerous job in the world is President of The United States. Of the 43 men who have held the office, eight have died on the job. If you pick any individual president at random, there is an 18.6% chance that they didn’t make it out of the White House alive.
[/quote]
Oh please, make it 9

For some reason SOME people on here seem to thing they are some sort of comic book hero,if it wernt for us you would have nothing.well if you did not have shop people and every body in the supply chain, you would have nothing.as for the money for a test ,what test.drive that there go back there don’t hit the bollard behind.as for public seeing us as bullys and not pro drivers,do you think they give a ■■■■,no they don’t all they care about is getting from a 2 b,so was all that money worth it,I think not,at the end of the day your just as good as your last job

nightline:
If the truth be told you wont get 60 to 70 hours a week stacking shelves if you did you would earn more than driving a truck even flipin burgers you would earn more

well said :grimacing:

I’ll admit that I arnt :grimacing: