PC Angus Nairn

just the hand shakers looking after their own as much as possible there methinks.

dieseldog999:
just the hand shakers looking after their own as much as possible there methinks.

yep dd, and the outcome will be early retirement under health grounds on full pension… the man is a armhole. :imp:

What did he do in his trucking days to be considered bent?

The final outcome is he didn’t get sacked and is on a final warning, policing at Hindlip .

Ghiabox:

Let’s hope, to keep TNUK open, any comments contain links to proof of any alleged wrong doing…
I’m sure the mods are all responsible and respectable (cough, cough) but let’s not give 'em too much hard work!

heres the 3 news links though they all say the same thing.
he only got found guilty of putting a mates car through the anpr for personal use,and not proven of the other two of lying while interviewing a witness for a statement.
birminghammail.co.uk/news/m … c-16388252

redditchstandard.co.uk/news/fin … g-hearing/

shropshirestar.com/news/201 … n-warning/

no real penalty and he will just crawl back under his stone again.

The Filth can’t think much of him if he’s done 18 years and he’s still a constable.

Harry Monk:
The Filth can’t think much of him if he’s done 18 years and he’s still a constable.

Don’t think that means too much, he’ll only go up the ladder if he wants to, many coppers are quite happy not trying to get on the greasy pole.

Ghiabox:

… he was an owner operator and when I first saw him it was in a blinged up Scania hauling logs. I might be wrong but im sure he was john Millar transports first o/o.

images.app.goo.gl/LVQe4MRaJZ1PzK617

click on that and you will see the size of this ■■■■…

Apparently he has been assigned to Hilstip wherever that is and is on a final written warning

m.a.n rules:
https://images.app.goo.gl/LVQe4MRaJZ1PzK617

click on that and you will see the size of this ■■■■…

NO I dont believe it. Thats a photo-shopped image of RobRoy`s old unit. The sign writings been changed.
Flags, hanging scarves, shiny lady. How many have got taste THAT bad?

Juddian:

Harry Monk:

Don’t think that means too much, he’ll only go up the ladder if he wants to, many coppers are quite happy not trying to get on the greasy pole.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
theres a good few plod prefer to have their own existence as a basic plod and have a cushy way of life and obviously he has remained on the bottom rung for good reason.
big fish in a small pond springs to mind.

With being an ex owner driver , he knew and still knows all the fast one’s and tricks that drivers and owner drivers pull to get around tacho regulations and WTD , PC Nairn is a poacher turned gamekeeper.
Basically if you tell porky pies ,expect to be caught out and shafted like a split roasting.
I did watch him on tv catch out drivers flouting domestic and EU driving laws, and Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland licensing with a banned driver from one part of Ireland, until he smelt a rat and nicked him .
Don’t forget the paper trail that links you to a place and time, check out the prison sentence for the Boyle brothers Irish transport ,with bent running of three days with no daily rest for their drivers.
Days of bent running are long gone.Weighbridge,ferry,channel train, buying ■■■■ and the papers at the BP, Cctv saw you there, delivery and loading location’s.Big Brother is watching.