Parking Wakefield

halewood:

yourhavingalarf:
Thursday night…

Is ladies night in town, get yerself down there and end up with a nice Wakey slapper. :smiley:

Is the correct answer.You can park your wagon on the town centre lorry park.Decent night out round there, if you like well tattooed “ladies”

Lorry park is now closed, and has been for a while.

I live nearby.

Ken.

I’ve not been there for a couple of years but most of it then was double yellows, there were signs discouraging any parking because of the litter.

sent using smoke signals

mick.mh2racing:
I’ve not been there for a couple of years but most of it then was double yellows, there were signs discouraging any parking because of the litter.

sent using smoke signals

Junction 41 that is, Pontefract has been closed since 2014.

sent using smoke signals

The lorry park in the city at bottom of westgate is now closed,fenced off and used for car storage by the looks of it,
With that and double yellows popping up on j41 parking in Wakefield is very limited at the minute…

Stanley Knife:

largebloke1969:
Was the pub called the Turks head that was the best place for this sort of behaviour :laughing:

Been closed since 2010, now offices.

New York Bar used to be a cracker, staff dancing on the bar, etc, etc but I hear that’s closed now as well.

Not stopped in Wakey for a long time since Truck park closed, was well handy for town on a Thursday before a late run in on Friday!