Our friends from the east

As UKTramp said above,Germans have a conscience about WW2 which helps to explain their national attitude.Whether we think we are superior to other nationalities or vice versa will soon be irrelevant.Europe is as good as doomed already not least because Merkel herself is among a group of leading establishment figures who embrace the theories of an Austrian politician called Kalergi who worked towards a single world government based in europe run by a political elite whose initial aim is to destroy nationalism by way of uncontrolled immigration.This Kalergi Plan awards prizes to those seen as promoting its aims worldwide.Two recent winners are Angela Merkel and Herman van Rompuy.
I don’t want to overload the gloom but I have advised my children and grandchildren to consider North America or Australasia for their futures.
Meanwhile,here we are arguing about how superior we are(or not)to working lads from eastern Europe.

I worked for one firm and loved the job, been with them 10 years, then out of the blue it was announced a takeover. I was touped across to the new outfit and others were laid off. I was respected at the company and assumed all was going to be the same. Once the new owners started making changes the job actually became a nightmare, virtually everyone left and they kept recruiting and replacing the only few original drivers left, EE drivers as it was cheaper. I eventually left as you couldn’t work for them, I cannot understand the mentality of getting rid of bloody good drivers who knew the job inside out. There are so many companies out there like this with this mentality, the office staff really did make the difference but they even replaced those after they started leaving, it all went from friendly to miserable for everyone. Cutting corners and cheapening the job, they called it sharpening the pencil!!! That’s progress for you.

robroy:

UKtramp:
Same here M8, if a firm treats me right, I always say “You can’t do enough for a good boss” I do my job well out of its just as I am, I won’t go any farther than job done well, a good firm well I go the extra mile.

So why can these type of firms not see this.
One theory is because of all the ‘Yes men’ in the job, who will (and do) do anything no matter how much they are disrespected and treated like crap, so no need to eh? :unamused:

Nail on the head rob,

United Carriers Walsall Wood [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk