NICK PAICE

my condolences to you and your family, R.I.P young Mr Paice :frowning:

Well we’re back in São Paulo now. The last 10 days have been quite traumatic, but it’s all over and done with now. Nick was Cremated in Varese, Italy. On Saturday 15th February. I should like to take this opportunity of thanking everybody for their condolences and kind thoughts, at the time. It was very much appreciated by the Family and myself. Thank you all.
Archie.

Archie as you know I myself have walked the path you now walk nobody should see their children
go before them and it is a hard burden to carry, but like my son Nick was a good boy and I am
grateful to have known him, only you can find your way now mate it ain’t easy but rest assured that
all your friend’a out here will do their best to help you hope to speak to you soon.
RIP NICK PAICE gone but never forgotten :cry: :cry: :cry:

Archie
I am glad that you are back on familiar ground. As you know I lost my little girl in 1975 and it is a very difficult time in your life. You will never never forget him but I can assure you that as years go on you will remember some of the best times you had with him in your life. Hope to see you in the summer back at Pickering, don’t start panicking mate I will bring my own tea bag
Take care mate
Cliff

Helo archie first of all im so sad for your loss.I never knew monza nick was your son, i was down in italy in 1998 working for alliance medical for john jonson on the scanners.i was based in the south in and around the terni rome perugia area then as far down south as napoli.i met nick clive steve darren and the other jonny holland drivers after alliance merged their Italian operations and they moved me to the north of italy,i also worked for some of the FFG subbies over the years including my father alan frost who was an FFG subbie with 8 trucks on the road in the early 80"s(Star Trucking).Eddie Bell , Dave Stanway Paul Sappiano Jimmy Mcauliffe EAT Micky Hearn all names from the past…Mickey permits and 30,000 lire,genuine permits covered in hair spray,sneaking uk derv into france with 50ff,no sleep till clearing at congrezzo.over mt cenis or genevaro to save money (@1.5mpg)■■? or thru swiss with a light one.They were good days that will never return,im 50 shortly and have had to beat cancer once already which was a bit of a bugger…Once again very sad for your unfortunate loss.Best regards Lee Frost

@ Lee Frost what ever happened to Paul Sappiano I knew him well but
like a lot of driver’s on that work he just disappeared :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks Lee. Yes he was my son, and like Bob I remember all of those people you mentioned. If you still see any of them, say Hullo from me, and say Hullo to your Dad too.

Archie Paice:
Thanks Lee. Yes he was my son, and like Bob I remember all of those people you mentioned. If you still see any of them, say Hullo from me, and say Hullo to your Dad too.

My dad alan passed away in august 2011 not quiet making 80 years of age,the only person i see from time to time nowadays is bobby burns [bournebridge international].The games well and truly over for the likes of us with all the BOGOFF drivers from behind the iron curtain getting half of what we got 15 years ago between them.We had the best of it mate the day they did away with the customs the job was f***ked.We had something about ourselves now its any divvy with a sat nav.Once again dreadfully sorry about what your going through lifes a ■■■■■■■ at times,Best regards Lee